Reviews for Curve Ball
ChristyWIX chapter 85 . 11/14/2014
He's clueless . . . poor guy. He is thinking the exact opposite of what happened and how she's feeling. I hope she gets past the pain and finds the joy . . . for his sake.
ChristyWIX chapter 84 . 11/14/2014
Holy shit . . . how the hell did the Kid last six whole minutes? Surprised here . . . completely. If she wasn't so far in her own head, she may have enjoyed that more . . . or, if either of them knew what the hell they were doing . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 80 . 11/14/2014
I love her idea . . . and I don't know what it is yet . . . just guessing it'll be her dressing as a live action something or another of his books.
ChristyWIX chapter 78 . 11/14/2014
She's keeping where she's going from him? Odd. Well, this whole tie she's been delightfully odd so, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
ChristyWIX chapter 77 . 11/14/2014
Pastor Webber screaming like a girl . . . soooooo funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 74 . 11/14/2014
Annie Oakley with the, 'Fuckety, fuck, fuck, Edward Cullen . . . was brilliant!
ChristyWIX chapter 72 . 11/14/2014
He is so dorkalicious!
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 11/14/2014
Naked baseball team . . . all the references to TV and movies . . . so funny . . . killing Fonzie's bike . . . Chief Charile being in the right place at the wrong time for the girls sakes . . . bummer.
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 11/14/2014
I love your dork too! He makes me smile and laugh and snort and guffaw . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 11/14/2014
That was so freaking funny! They're both allergic to pine needles. Zombies . . . hahahaha.
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 11/14/2014
He's internally freaking the fuck out . . . LMAO . . . she probably just wants to make out with him at the pretty lake area.
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 11/14/2014
'Lollipop' . . . 'random' . . . don't know why, but that part made me guffaw in laughter
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 11/14/2014
OMG! You had him blow his load, right there in front of Garrett and Emmett . . . over just watching Bella have it out with Tanya of FSoG . . . Emmett's, 'Whoa ther, Moby Dick!", 'There he blows!' . . . was so offing hilarious . . . I nearly just spit my salad on my screen . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 11/13/2014
WTH? A duel? Seriously . . . so funny. If Edward loses, does Tanya get Bella? Bella wants to keep the kid, not the evil cheerleader. I hope her focus comes back and she gets her snark on, to get the cheerleader to back off.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 11/13/2014
OMG, you just introduced Jacob and Seth in their 'fly gear' . . . 'luck to weigh 100 pounds wet' . . . so funny.
5,282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »