Reviews for Curve Ball
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 11/14/2014
OMG! You had him blow his load, right there in front of Garrett and Emmett . . . over just watching Bella have it out with Tanya of FSoG . . . Emmett's, 'Whoa ther, Moby Dick!", 'There he blows!' . . . was so offing hilarious . . . I nearly just spit my salad on my screen . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 11/13/2014
WTH? A duel? Seriously . . . so funny. If Edward loses, does Tanya get Bella? Bella wants to keep the kid, not the evil cheerleader. I hope her focus comes back and she gets her snark on, to get the cheerleader to back off.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 11/13/2014
OMG, you just introduced Jacob and Seth in their 'fly gear' . . . 'luck to weigh 100 pounds wet' . . . so funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 11/13/2014
You've stunned me nearly speechless in this chapter . . . fantasy Dungeons and Dragons game night . . . sooooooo, not what I expected. Funny stuff. Edward's, 'At least, I lasted longer this time.', comment was really funny. Him actually owning spare breeches . . . even funnier.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
PMSL with this one . . . holy crap, with the malfunctioning Edward wtrying to get a song to play on his iPod and mini speakers, on Emmett's shoulder . . . Charlie laughing his ass off the whole time! Best. Funny. Story. Ever!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
OMFG . . . so freaking hilarious . . . every single chapter, I am laughing so loud. This one with, 'That's when my hand felt sticky. The front of his pants were wet. Oh shit.' . . . dying over here.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Oooooh . . . a kiss . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I freaking loved this chapter . . . the way she handled Tanya . . . around all her friends . . . left her complete confuzzled and stammering . . . absolutely fantastic! You are a sarcasm goddess!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I like him . . . he's growing on me . . . and appears to be growing on her a little, too.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Go Bella! I may have run over hate in me from TLPH, but I was elated when Bella punched James in the eye . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
OMG, she is making me laugh so very hard . . . I love her . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh yay! I am already loving this one . . . I love a snarky Bella!
Guest chapter 101 . 11/10/2014
Loved it, hilarious
Vanilla19 chapter 54 . 9/11/2014
There so adorably redneck crazy town cute!
Vanilla19 chapter 51 . 9/11/2014
I love this crazy funny story. Thanks for writing.
5,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »