Reviews for Curve Ball
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
He is so cute!
Lilypad10 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Lol! It gets better and better!
CullensTwiMistress chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Lol. That's all.
Deia1721 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Every time I read another chappy, I'm busting at the seams laughing! And it's hilarious that both Ed and Alice wanna put B in purple! Teehee!
mauigirl60 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Does the American government know? Ah, clueless but gorgeous Edward!
mauigirl60 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
OMG I would love to have been so snarky to people in high school!
Lilypad10 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
This is too much! I freaking love it. It is like Edward is from another world and has no clue! This is hilarious!
romee79 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Run away,Bella!They are all crazy or .Fast!
acw1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013

k
Hadley Hemingway chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Just read through all of this and I loved every word! So fun to read and a breath of fresh air amongst the angst I've been wallowing in lately. Thanks for such a clever diversion, sweets!
jansails chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Bella is being swept along by persistence & determination on Edward's part, & by her attraction to the Pretty boy.
jansails/jan2
PS:
Yes, I realize this is more of a Crackfic, but one little rant-
I HAVE to get it out.
Come on!
Daniel Craig has singlehandedly reinvigorated the James Bond franchise & guys still wanna be James Bond because of it.
Edward's home would have to be TV-less & he would have to abstain from any movie theatres in order to be completely unaware of James Bond.
And if this is written during the Sean Connery era, the same applies, especially since Bella brought up Pussy Galore.
Sorry, I HAD to get that out of my system, it was just waaaaaay too obvious.
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love the beginning! :D
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
She's not protesting an awfully lot for a girl who is trying to get away from him!
debslmac chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
:) loving this
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Wow... Snarky would be a very NICE thing to call this Bella!
5,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 .. Last Next »