Reviews for Curve Ball
acw1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013

k
Hadley Hemingway chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Just read through all of this and I loved every word! So fun to read and a breath of fresh air amongst the angst I've been wallowing in lately. Thanks for such a clever diversion, sweets!
jansails chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Bella is being swept along by persistence & determination on Edward's part, & by her attraction to the Pretty boy.
jansails/jan2
PS:
Yes, I realize this is more of a Crackfic, but one little rant-
I HAVE to get it out.
Come on!
Daniel Craig has singlehandedly reinvigorated the James Bond franchise & guys still wanna be James Bond because of it.
Edward's home would have to be TV-less & he would have to abstain from any movie theatres in order to be completely unaware of James Bond.
And if this is written during the Sean Connery era, the same applies, especially since Bella brought up Pussy Galore.
Sorry, I HAD to get that out of my system, it was just waaaaaay too obvious.
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love the beginning! :D
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
She's not protesting an awfully lot for a girl who is trying to get away from him!
debslmac chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
:) loving this
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Wow... Snarky would be a very NICE thing to call this Bella!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Not an idiot exactly... Just VERY determined!
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
love this! is he really that dense?
namemeamy chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Ooh boy - if Bella thinks Edward is driving her crazy, Alice is gonna push her right over the freaking edge!
TheRedGirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Oh yea, crazy is definitely genetic.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
At least the sports movie he likes has a meaningful plot as opposed to Major League. ;). Great story.
SparkleSwan chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Blasphemy! No idea who Bond is - or Pussy Galore? Seriously? Hahaha. Loving you threw Brian's Song in his favs though. I take it this E is the sweet, sensitive type. Aw. And maybe a little cray-crazy? :)
SparkleSwan chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I'm getting a chuckle out of this Bella. Especially her interactions thus far with Edward. I particularly enjoyed her spiking the ball at Mike though... I'm with her...I hated gym. Especially volleyball. LOL.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Not the sharpest tool in the shed there, Ed? Lmao!
5,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 335 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 .. Last Next »