Reviews for Curve Ball
anitabonita2413 chapter 101 . 4/15/2015
I'm so glad I came across this story. One of the funniest stories I've read. Thanks for sharing.
MdNyt chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
This Edward is so adorable I love him.
aniseed flower chapter 101 . 3/6/2015
Omg! Im sorry I didn't review sooner. But I just couldn't wait to keep reading! I have tears from laughing so much! And. I snorted! More then once! I love this story. Its hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing your crazy with the rest of us. :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 101 . 2/22/2015
OMG! I don't know where on earth you get all these crazy snarky retorts but girl, they're golden! Your Bella is a real breath of fresh air... She's delightfully weird and quirky, or she simply suffers from acute psychotic episode :D
Any way, she rocks! Just like all the other characters, even though I'd like Kid to masculinize a little bit coz our Strangella totes dug his display of dominance that one time ;)
I can't wait to read more because you make me happy, plain and simple! Thank for sharing. Cheers, Cecile
Guest chapter 101 . 12/12/2014
Starts of really good then just got really stupid!
tigergirl chapter 101 . 11/23/2014
I spent almost the entire story cackling hysterically. I was having a shitty day until I read this. Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 100 . 11/15/2014
I love that you had the whole gang there to bid them farewell. She thought she'd sneak out of there and avoid it. Yeah, not so much. That all know her so well. Such a cute ending to the first third of this. Thank you the trippy fun journey so far.
ChristyWIX chapter 97 . 11/14/2014
Fantastic speech . . . floved it! She was spot on.
ChristyWIX chapter 96 . 11/14/2014
Awwww, I love CC and his yellow dress and sneakers for B! What a great dad . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 91 . 11/14/2014
It cracks me up that Chief Charlie thinks Bella is the one corrupting Edward. I freaking love that. So funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 88 . 11/14/2014
Brilliant . . . these two figured it out . . . loved how the tables turned and now she's the sex fiend!
ChristyWIX chapter 85 . 11/14/2014
He's clueless . . . poor guy. He is thinking the exact opposite of what happened and how she's feeling. I hope she gets past the pain and finds the joy . . . for his sake.
ChristyWIX chapter 84 . 11/14/2014
Holy shit . . . how the hell did the Kid last six whole minutes? Surprised here . . . completely. If she wasn't so far in her own head, she may have enjoyed that more . . . or, if either of them knew what the hell they were doing . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 80 . 11/14/2014
I love her idea . . . and I don't know what it is yet . . . just guessing it'll be her dressing as a live action something or another of his books.
ChristyWIX chapter 78 . 11/14/2014
She's keeping where she's going from him? Odd. Well, this whole tie she's been delightfully odd so, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
5,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »