Reviews for The New Kingdom
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
uh... that last part was awkward for Chris I'll bet ;P
Phoenix chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
What an evil cliffy! Interesting...had a feeling during the chapter. Some grammical errors, but a good chapter. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Didn't see that ending coming but i liked it PLEASE UPDATE SOON
lizardmomma chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
oh no, that can't be good.
lizardmomma chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I thought the songs were good.
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
hahaha, payback sucks
charmedwiccafanforever chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
not a bad chapter i thought it was funny as heck when chris and wyatt was turn intoo a women and how you made them to have a girls slumber party ism sure both chris and wyatt will be
glad when the spell is broken and there back to there old safe again please continue the story so i can read what happen next
Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update quickly please.
myra chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
i loved the musical. well done!
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
a lot of spelling errors, but it's good.
Paulie chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
You need to flesh this story out a bit more. So far it just seems to be people ‘yelling’ *all* the time with Chris and Wyatt having been turned in to girls. Seriously, why would Wyatt’s Whitelighter and suggested that as a spell anyway? It doesn’t feel as though this is a story and all the characters are a bit immature (I mean really, ‘slumber party’? What does that have to do with anything and why wouldn’t Chris have immediately reversed the spell on himself?). Also, please look at the formatting to ensure ease of reading.

This could have potential but needs some work.
myra chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
liked it. glad your not leaving any of them as a girl.

since when does chris remembers the other timeline? have he always had those memories?
mclaughlin chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing! Thanks.

That whitelighter Jaimes is going to regret having Wyatt read his spell and turning Chris into a girl. (Jaimes did it on purpose - I know so.)Hahahahaha!

Loved the girls reaction to Chris as a girl - 'Slumber Party'. Also loved Chris' revenge on Wyatt as he says 'Paybacks a Witch/bitch'

I look forward to Chris' revenge on their unsuspecting, naive, Boot licker of a whitelighter. Make it Goooooood!

Keep going.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
myra chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
lol :D

but please, turn Chris into a boy again. what will bianca do when she knows? will she laugh? will she help chris strangle the whitelighter? hope so.