Reviews for Reading Subtext
GallifreyanGirl79 chapter 2 . 7/15
Love the text exchange between the two- "The cultures have spread- SH"
Lol, poor Sherlock and his misguided attempts at romance.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
I love the way John was freaking out about rainbow-Sherlock at the end.
This was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
I love this. The way you write Sherlock and John is awesome and honestly I just adore your writing style in general. Great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
OMG! Brill. Thank-you for that...mmm imagery
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
I read this expecting a standrad 51. I don't think I've ever been so happy to have a fic defy my expections. -
Elise chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
loved this! it was totally sweet and adorable! you really kept them in character which is great and quite hard to do i think considering this is Sherlock we're talking about ;) love your writing, it never gets dull or over the top, the dialogues especially were really good :) thanks for uploading!
halfbloodprincess815 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
:') fantastic
halfbloodprincess815 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I LOVE THIS. It's perfectly written from both of their perspectives. You captured them both so spectacularly I just :') I can't get over this. This is perfect in every way, well done, goddamn!
Unconvex chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
I really like Lestrade's POV. It's interesting.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Wow you now have a published book?! That's AMAZING! Congratulations! This story is really great and although it carried on longer than I expected I very much enjoyed it :)

whatdoyoumeanionlygetoneotp x
ButterflyMane chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVED this was so crazily quirky, honest, awkward and THEM. Brilliantly done, and wonderfully written! You did an amazing job of getting inside the characters and explaining their thought processes and reasonings, combining the series and your own interpretation beautifully.

The best Johnlock I've read, hands down!

Great job...I hope you stick wi this genre because you do it brilliantly. Thanks for sharing your talent :)
librarywitch chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
What a delightful tale. I love John being the obvious one. The pace was perfect!
SakuraDreams chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Wow, just marathoned through this fic and it's amazing. You really captured the emotion brilliantly.
Walabean chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Haha, brilliant :D Wish it was longer, loved this story.
And congrats on the book, that's so cool
Mania Jo chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Well, I've been reading this for 2 hours, and I'm really too ill to comment properly on what I felt in the beginning. I loved it. The way Sherlock tries to make John understand and all that stuff... I laughed at the second chapter with the texts. I love all the wedding-hangover part. And I laaaaaaughed so muuuuch with the last two or three chapters, with everyone's reaction. And... This last chapter, where we can clearly see that is about Tumblr reaction for Johnlock omagaaaad I can't.
Thank you for posting this, you made my day a little less of an "illness-day"