Reviews for Problem Management in (Re)Verse
Even after multiple rereads I still love this little story!

I even imagine that you've gone on to show SS/HG going on to take over the Ministry as well as having a bit of snarky, possibly evil 'fun' with Hermione's friends...all with cunning, devious, etc. plans, of course!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 8/24
Such a creative and hilarious story! I love the Dr. Seuss reference. :) Thank you for sharing!
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 5/29
I love finding new favorites!
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 4/15
Haha, love it. Hopefully she convinces him to show her his "perfection." (i don't think he needs much convincing)
Amarilli chapter 1 . 2/4
Ha! This one was hilarious :D Thank you for that
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 1/28
What a funny, creative and delightful story. I just had to favourit it now.
This was utterly brilliant writing! It made me laugh many times :D the subject is hilarious
Melanippos chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This was rather fun. Thank you for sharing.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I knew I was going to love this fic from the first line. I was right. Brilliant.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Aha this is brilliant too! Absolutely love your writing, wish you'd write more but you don't seem to have published any recently - in over two years! I've read most of your oneshots and fics - for both Harry Potter and Labyrinth. Hope you'll share more of your writing with us soon in the near future! :)
Jessie Deal chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This was very sweet. Thank you.
ryggrad chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Severus can whisper dirty limericks in my ear anytime...

I like how Severus is mutable and easily manages to work with the tides and eventually achieves his plans. Poor Hermione...always wanting to be friends with people but getting burned and/or used in the process. Glad she figured the "friends" out. And I adored the commentary on just how stupid at heart men could be! Too funny!

Definitely worth the reread!
asma4life chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I think it was really witty and well-handled. Snape's adaption to Muggle lifestyle and her down-to-earth attitude is quite wonderful to read. Their pre-romance is like frosting on the cake.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Unexpected, charming. Thank you for sharing.
Lian Ryu chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This was a wonderful story! It kept me entertained through out the whole story and I actually had to muffle my laughter at times because I kept getting asked if I was all right...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »