Reviews for Dancing about Architecture
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I think I've read this fic like 10 times and just realized I've never reviewed! It's such a delight. The humor is spot on. I love how Felix's hat keeps getting lower when he's embarrassed. Really good read :)
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
... *bursts out laughing* I now have a freaking bite-mark on my knuckle, this is so funny! I just, I, *laughs more* This is HILARIOUS!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
lol
Aronim chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
D'aaaaw. This has just the right mix between sweet and humor to not rot my teeth too badly. And you write this brilliantly. Awkward comedy is always hit or miss with me, but you pulled it off to great effect. Well done.
absolutebanana chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! (excuse me while I die laughing)
LostLyra chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
How did I not find this before? Oh this was beautiful! Loved it! :D
Annie C chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was great! Sweet and funny and clever- thanks for an excellent read! :D
hochmodel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I did not think I could laugh more. That was amazing.
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awkwardness abounds!
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
the greatest one-shot
hobbitblogger221B chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OH. My. LAND! I could not stop laughing! Very well done!
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Very cute, and very well done! :)
Thumbtax chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hee, this is pretty darn adorable.

But come on, a kit? I can't believe Vanellope would fall for that! Everyone knows babies are brought by the stork, accidentally dropped on a tropical island, and carried on a Yoshi's back for dozens of levels, screaming and floating around in a bubble every time they get knocked off. I mean, duh.
Wingless Hymn chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I loved every bit and piece of this story! I couldn't begin to tell you how many parts made me laugh. This was great!
Makokam chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"Most peaople just go to Sears, buy the kit, and follow the assembly instructions."

"I came from SEARS?!"

"No. YOU were a Blue Special at K-Mart. Almost as good and a LOT cheaper."

That said, I /really/ liked this story. It might seem kind of random, but really, it was just an incredibly awkward slice of life.
I liked the part where Felix had to explain things to Ralph. I'd personally like to believe that Ralph figured that if Felix knew all this and he didn't someone had to have explained it to him before he asked and was just trying to get him to admit it. I see him asking it in the same sort of tone he used when asking what Gene was doing at the party.

I also really liked the backstory you gave Calhoun. I might just have to borrow that.

Makokam out.