Reviews for Eyes of Lilith
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I really love this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
I guess it would be too much to ask for a good end at this point...?
Velshard chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Pretty intense, and so far I have really enjoyed the story and your efforts at developing the characters. That said I don't like reading bad end/dark/depressing stories. so if you do plan to turn this in to one I'd rather know now so I can stop reading while I'm ahead. No offense but what happens in the real world is already depressing enough as it is, don't like to fill my head with any more unpleasantness than what's already there.
Hivedragon chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
First of I'm loving your story, though I must say that this what if chapter made me a bit sad, really glad its just a what if chapter. Will be looking forward to your future updates.
figcube chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
I liked this. Can't wait to see the real continuation.
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Wow. That was really depressing. What's even worse is that an ending such as this one is pretty much the standard in RV fics.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Dang, this ending was really sad! Please do an alternate version! Still a great story though!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Poor Mizore!
IchiFell chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Wow, this is just like a VN bad end...well done. I felt so bad for him. Please, don't let this scenario or a scenario like this really happen!
r3aper27 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Honestly you write some of the best Rosario on here. Your ideas are simple yet your writing is so good that you can't stop reading. You don't use the cookie cutter timeline either, everything is your own, and you make a world so well that I could swear it was simply another story instead of a FF. Honestly bravo I can't wait for more.
Kitsune6 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Keep up the great work!
Blckwlf4 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I hate how Moka only uses Tskune for blood. I wish she just learns how to control herself.
Jacob shives chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
And so we gaze into the machinations of love and loyalty. Such a long sought out and seldom ever found principal of necessity: a bound partner to share in ones self with. What is he, -save wretched,- a man without a reason to live? This bleak and meager life is meaningless without a anchor, the other half of your being, for a man can be as powerful and rich as any king, yet without one to ensoul the beast, he is still no more then a wondering vagabond, looking for his purpose. You have woven a tale that has entrapped us all, and I await the final finished tapestry.
Jacob shives chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I'm back! Im sorry I couldn't review sooner, but I had my job to worry about. Good bit of word smithing, by the way.
IchiFell chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
You haven't the foggiest clue as to how disappointed I was when I saw this was the latest chapter. I mean, what the hell! Leaving us with a cliffhanger like that, sheesh. It's simply evil, evil I tell you! I am hooked on this story, playin and simple. I can't wait for more of this awesome story man.