Reviews for I Show Not Your Face
Me has bad grammer chapter 1 . 6/11
Hey! Don't put down the ending! It was really good. I always love when two of my beloved fanfictio said are combined. I'm just confused on one thing - why isn't this the crossovers section?
Rainy1 chapter 1 . 3/12
Caaaaar you never fail to amaze me! It was nearly imposdible to keep a straight face while reading this.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 2/15
I loved this! It was so adorable!
guest chapter 1 . 1/10
I really like pottertalia aaaaand you really pulled it off so well. I especially like the last statement. It filled me with feels
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I cry. This was so good, I cry.
Ashton-Hernandez690 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
OH MY GOD YESSSSSS! I'm not the biggest Potter fan but this Fanfiction was damn amazing!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Aw! I loved the ending sentence; it was so sweet! Definite fangirl material!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
The mirror really did show about the future you know in the end after years...

Not only in USUK case, but in Canon too... Right? (Ron get congratulated about Quidditch thing, and Harry met his parents)

That was totally Awesome by the way!

I wonder what my heart desire would be like in mirror... Even i still not sure.
lymerikk chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
awwww! very cute and sweet uwu i loved the ending too!
simplyalfredx3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
GAHH!
I love Harry Potter and Hetalia so much! 3 I really love how this was written, no lie I spazzed a bit c:
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Not lame at all! If it wasn't because I'm in a freaking classroom right now I would be giggling and fangirling like crazy! This is simply adorable. I love Arthur's reply about logic It was simply heartwarming.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I enjoyed that last line... in honesty, i dont think anyone ever truly have what they desire until they accept it...and fight for it.
Calexy chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Ohmygosh! This was so bloody adorable. I loved every second of it. It didn't go by too fast, or too slow, and the characters were never OOC. And it was just SO CUTE OHMYGOOOSSSHHHHHHH *heart* *heart* *heart*
Thank you so much for writing it. I enjoyed it very much.
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
FFFLLLLUUUFFFFYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
DISDIGHISFGIJDFNGIJNGUFG
JustSoph chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Hooray for Pottertalia/HP!Verse.

The story was cute. Very, very cute. I like how a Ravenclaw was, as you said, pulled in by the allure of the Mirror of Erised.

Well, I don't know which team I'm on, but it's definitely not Hufflepuff for Arthur. Slytherin!Arthur and Slytherin!Alfred are my top choices. I'm just saying. Hahaha.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »