Reviews for Hell's Fury
Luna chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Well in an AU fashion this is a brilliant story, absolutely brilliant. You show how much Lily valued friendship and was willing to sacrifice for it.
On the other hand
1) James would NEVER had done such a degrading thing.
2) Lily would NEVER let anyone manipulate her.
3) Severus would NEVER beg.
Well so we can say that this is a very brilliant story in OOC and AU but the WORST story I have ever read if its not AU.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This brings a brighter light on Lily's value of friendship. The dance was a nice touch. :)
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This story made me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Okay im Sorry i usually dont do this, but how the hell can you Show James in such an awful Way..?! ;( he has made his mistakes, sure, nur so has Snape, and James always cared a lot for Lily and Would have never, never, ever forced her into marrying him - Nor Would he have tortured anyone...! He is a Great, loyal Person who actually knows the border - harry Has Seen him on One of his worst "pranks". I'd Never say that it was ok what je did to Snape or anyone Else, but - What Snape did (and Not only then, but also when je befriends deatheaters) is Not exactly True friendship and a nice Way of being. His Faszination for the dark Arts was more important to him than Lily - doesnt this say it all?!
Story Please chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Fairly well-written story. If I had been Lily, I would have hexed the crap out of James and Co.

Very bittersweet ending. It would have been cool if he had side-along apparated her away. XD
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hmmm. That would be a very interesting plot device for a story. I never truly thought about that line from the memory. I need to go and rethink a few things. I would love to see that plot device used in a longer work.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Aww. So sad :(
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This a) makes me hate James more than ever, and b) actually successfully redeems lily for once. Very good story I loved it
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oh wow! this was so sad. but i loved this story. Lily sacrifice so much just to save Snape.
Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This story was amazing
I always wondered why it never occurred to lily that snape was angry and confused when he said the m word
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I could see this. It is good. However there was another way to beat James Potter.
A One Girl Revolution chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The story was really good but at the same time...I hate you! Slytherin! Lol James was a jerk but he wasn't evil. I did really love it though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think you missed the point of these characters, because none of them acted remotely in-character. It was a little absurd. And wow, way to go overboard in vilifying James...
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
An amazing story.
Lily Evans chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
IT DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY! I love James! Never Severus!