Reviews for Amor Numquam Moritur
LittleMags chapter 1 . 1/4
I liked the concept of the story...However, the POV format give me headaches so I stopped reading it in chapter 3...some parts of the story aren't very realistic so that made it less enjoyable for me...but hey, if everyone else enjoyed it, be happy about that.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Awww... What a great ending to a great story! I'm glad Meg didn't go completely insane like ALW made her. AND CHRISTINE IS ALIVE YAYYYY!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
TIL I HEAR YOU SIIIIIIING OOOOOONCE MOOOOOOOOORE! I love that song! I can't wait to see what happens next!
chrissymama chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
YAY! Please update soon
Violet Rose In The Dark chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Loved the first chapter!
mydearstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Wow I love it!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
THIS PHIC IS ONE OF THE MANY REASONS WHY I SHIP EC AND RM! Is that Mme. Giry I hear? Or Erik?
Angelofmusic46 chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
*bursts into song* "He looks so beautiful, perhaps too beautiful..." You know the notes. AND PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE MEG! OR RAOUL!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
I think I might've found that line from Love Never Dies: "May your (or was it 'the') angel of music watch over you now." Said by Raoul.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
RAOUL DE CHAGNEY YOU CAN JUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW! NOBODY LIKES YOU!
LuluLovesEristine chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
ERIK DON'T KILL HER! Anyway this story is great!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
PHANTASMA!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Awesome story can't wait for the rest! If they do have a daughter will her name be Angle? Cause that would be really really sweet.
KalinLily chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This history is smart! I am delighted up to the soul depth! I very much would like to transfer this work for Russian-speaking forums. I think, admirers of "The Phantom of the Opera" will be glad. Because this history - a real miracle. If you allow to translate, I of course will write that the author you. Please, it is possible to transfer this work?
AngelxofxLoveStories chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
I was right! She's preggers!

Great chapter by the way! :3