Reviews for Prisoner of the Mind
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is really cool. Its deep that you thought about something like that... Anyway, all your stories are great si keep up the good work!
Autumn Daughter chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I must admit, this was a very interesting and well written little one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it.

As for the POV, could it be the Sayian side of Goku? It sure sounds like it.
randomgirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Baseball bats actually don't bother me, it's the actual baseballs that I can't stand. And it's definitly Kakkarot. Aw, poor Kakky. Don't worry, you live on in fanfiction.
chibichibi-sama chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
o! It's kakarot aint it? Yay! I win! (Your not really go to hit me(or someone eles)with a bat, are you?)
bewize chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Interesting concept. I really like the idea that Kakarot was watching the whole time. And I really like the way that he mellowed in time to want the same things Goku wanted.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Good work.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Yay i am not supid i know who it was!I am soo smart:) goo dstory...once agaiN!...
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
would be nice if u went the whole series. but that would be quite long wouldnt it..
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
this is a very cool lil POV ficcy...i guessed about half way though that it was Kakarott o hehe...very original idea...me likes! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I thought it was the Saiyan side of Goku... but email me at anyway, just to verify : P
HEY HEY I HAVE A REQUEST TO ASKE OF U! *sniff* i kno this i rude but could u possibly write a goten-hate-goku fic for me... PLEASE! i found only 2 of them on the whole entire site, and they are ever so interesting...
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
That was good! And yes,kakorot is under appreciated
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
That was good! And yes,kakorot is under appreciated
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Alright, Thats it, I love too many of your storys... onto the Favorite Authors list you go! LOL! I love you writing, and YES I DID know who it was... your right though, he doesnt get the recongition he deserves...
TheShadowPanther chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Hello Kakkarot. How are you?
Angle of Many Names chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
I figured it out :P(...I think).Was it Kakarott? You know the bad part of Goku.