Reviews for Beauty Found Within
music-brain26 chapter 12 . 19h ago
YAYYYY AN UPDATE! *does a happy dance*
Hammsters chapter 11 . 3/6
Haha, I like your strategy. Screw logic! Aw, this is just too damn sweet. I think it's legit giving me cavities. You do a really good job portraying people with crushes, I've always sucked at it. It's usually along the lines of "and then I realized he was supermegafoxyawesomehot and decided it was a good time to make out with him. The end." So romantic XD I'm so glad you came back to writing this, even if it was a long delay it was worth the wait. I love this story and I love this pairing! Awesome job, please update soon!
SuperSailorCharon chapter 3 . 3/2
I love what you did with Finland and Sweden as the milk and sugar dishes. That was so awesome!
SuperSailorCharon chapter 2 . 3/2
I don't care for Hetalia stories based off of movies, but I LOVE this one so far! And I also love your human name for Wy (I can totally see her being a Winnie). I'll be reading! :)
kawaiimint chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Ahwwwww i love this fic! Just finished marathonning it and i already cant wait for the next one, one of the best beauty and the beast fics ive read to date! I especially love the fact that he becomes less human as the curse goes on xD
Hammsters chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
THEY ARE JUST TOO DAMN CUTE AND OH MY GOD THEY'RE STARTING TO LIKE EACH OTHER and I'm gonna die. To quote the asdf movie, "I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!" So yeah. This shall be the death of me. I shall struggle through anyway, cuz I love this pairing and I love this story and I LOVE the way you've incorporated everything. Excellentness. Please update soon!
Reba G chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
School is eating EVERYBODY!

This chapter was CUTE! And Wind of the Willows sounds interesting.

I can't wait to get to the part worth waiting for. Good luck on that one
ShivaVixen chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
:D !
It's been awhile, and well worth the wait. (Now if only I could get my own stories moving forward again) see you next chapter!
Reba G chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Yay! You're back! How was your tour?

This chapter WAS SO FLUFFY! It's wonderful. Keep it up and again PLEASE don't kill Prussia. It won't do any good for Ludwig, y'know.

Take your time 'cause school is going to kill. So, good luck and update soon.
Hammsters chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Poor Lovi! I just wanna run in and hug him, but I have to remind myself that's Amelia's job :D Gooood, I hope that things end up okay for them, this is so upsetting. I mean, he obviously means well, but he's losing control and he doesn't know what to do and that's like the saddest thing ever and now I'm rambling and god DAMN it I hate rambling. Okay. I'm good. This was awesome, please update soon!
Reba G chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Now this is INTENSE. I wonder what would happen next.

Now, I know how that feels that you get so stressed out yet it's SUMMER. But, your having fun atleast, right?
Reba G chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
I agree on everything from how school SUCKS and how I wish it would hurry up and end to having Amelia to move it. And, it is true that the movie didn't mention Belle's mother. I didn't notice till now.

Hurry with the next chapter, please. Also, hurry on the Tales of America. I want to read about America again from your style.
Hammsters chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Still rocking. I wish he could've played with them, but I guess it's more useful to the plot if he's progressively getting worse. Haha, and I know, it's tough to believe they're related, let alone brothers/ They look alike, but their personalities...sheesh. This was a great chapter, please update soon!
Riverclan23 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Teehee X3 That's my favorite song from the move. Then add in the Hetalia cast and I almost squealed... which would have been bad since it's 1 in the morning. -_-; Anyway, loving it so far and I can't wait for the rest to be finished :D *runs off to read chapter 6*
Hammsters chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
OH. MA. GOODNESS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You don't really find a lot of stories with this pairing, and especially ones that rock this much. This is amazing, please update soon!