Reviews for Beauty Found Within
Aww! That was so sweet! Good job! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
.AW I LOVE IT
AzureFox 25 chapter 15 . 5/20/2014
have gilbert dye his hair an embarrassing color...for the next 5 years! I'm not that cruel to have him shave his head as punishment...it would take forever to grow back
Dogsrule chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Aww! That's so sweet! XD
Brookewyrm the Strangeling chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
This is such an awesome story! I loved how you put Feliks and Toris in, and I also adore the whole GerIta situation, and how Gilbert is also trying to avenge Ludwig. :)
Dogsrule chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
NOOO! LOVI! DX
ShivaVixen chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
I've always wondered, why doesn't Belle get het father back to the castle? I mean, shouldn't that have been closer than the village? And the beast would not have turned her away . . . Oh well.
I hope someone hits gilbert again. Preferably ludwig or elizaveta.
See you next chapter!
music-brain26 chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
YAYYYY AN UPDATE! *does a happy dance*
Hammsters chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Haha, I like your strategy. Screw logic! Aw, this is just too damn sweet. I think it's legit giving me cavities. You do a really good job portraying people with crushes, I've always sucked at it. It's usually along the lines of "and then I realized he was supermegafoxyawesomehot and decided it was a good time to make out with him. The end." So romantic XD I'm so glad you came back to writing this, even if it was a long delay it was worth the wait. I love this story and I love this pairing! Awesome job, please update soon!
SuperSailorCharon chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I love what you did with Finland and Sweden as the milk and sugar dishes. That was so awesome!
SuperSailorCharon chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I don't care for Hetalia stories based off of movies, but I LOVE this one so far! And I also love your human name for Wy (I can totally see her being a Winnie). I'll be reading! :)
kawaiimint chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Ahwwwww i love this fic! Just finished marathonning it and i already cant wait for the next one, one of the best beauty and the beast fics ive read to date! I especially love the fact that he becomes less human as the curse goes on xD
Hammsters chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
THEY ARE JUST TOO DAMN CUTE AND OH MY GOD THEY'RE STARTING TO LIKE EACH OTHER and I'm gonna die. To quote the asdf movie, "I'M ALLERGIC TO ADORABLENESS!" So yeah. This shall be the death of me. I shall struggle through anyway, cuz I love this pairing and I love this story and I LOVE the way you've incorporated everything. Excellentness. Please update soon!
Reba G chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
School is eating EVERYBODY!

This chapter was CUTE! And Wind of the Willows sounds interesting.

I can't wait to get to the part worth waiting for. Good luck on that one