Reviews for He'll Never Know
NarikotheShadow chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Noooo no murderous rampage! But anyways, I loved the ending! Soooo cuuuute! :

Thank you making such an awesome story!
NarikotheShadow chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
No! Damn it!
NarikotheShadow chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Oh My Goodness! Too damn cute! Btw, I love your writing style :D
NarikotheShadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awww no! Kendall go after him! Make him yours! 3
Fizzy Bow chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
No one had better try and break them up. Not just Carlos and kendall, but the whole group! The boys are 4 once again. YAY!
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
I really like this story, but I really wished you add more to the fact that Carlos was trying to get over someone. Other thought, I always believed James and Carlos would be friends compared to Logan and Carlos (who are like opposites); but that's just me and you was probably trying to add more drama into the story.
I would love to see a new story from you, even if it includes a bloody Jett (but he will need more lines, he's too funny).
KamiQueen chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Please make a sequel! Please! Please! PLEASE!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Murderous rampage Jett, please! And don't worry, this chapter was good! :) haha I've tricked my friend like that before, I was trying to write a BTR FanFiction and I got stuck so I asked her for help and she doesn't like BTR so I had to pretend it was One Direction -.-

Update soon!
Fizzy Bow chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Carlos knows! Finally! Now the real drama begins. Kendall should have just told Carlos in the first place. If it was bothering him that bad. It was pointless to drag it out that long. Now they can progress with their lives.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
NASJSJJCS CLIFFHANGER. Update soon!
LoveSparkle chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Oooooohhhhh O.O
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
Aw Stephanie's a bitch! Update soon!
LoveSparkle chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
OMG Kendall! Don't stop being friends with James!
WhatifStoryTeller chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Gosh! Well, I have to say Jett did make Kendall somewhat happen with the news about the sex. I just feel bad for Carlos, he doesn't have a clue what's going on.
xScreamingFromBehindTheVeilx chapter 6 . 7/25/2013