Reviews for Lady Beckett
JBS6 chapter 37 . 3/22/2015
That's the magical part about writing.
You are probably far now from what you have created
but people (like me) are still enjoying your imagination, style long after you completed your story

So, just to let you know that I enjoyed every chapter of this story.
It was beautiful, moving and wonderful mix of action, romance, and sexy scenes and the medevial period was perfect to me
I just read the whole story in a day and had a very very good time

So thank you very very much for sharing !

(I won't comment the writing, I'm not american or english, so it woud be just insane from me)
Chattynatty11 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
What is court?
ArroFro chapter 37 . 11/23/2013
Really really enjoyed this story! Just a little slice of something totally different but still with our favourite characters. I really liked how you create ye olde versions of plot points and characters and everything. If you ever feel like coming back to this universe I would be very excited! Thanks so much :)
fire90 chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
I'm sad that this story's arrived at an ending : (
Well, it's been a very good and interesting reading : ) Thanks!
Poli.357 chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
I loved it! I just foubd this story two days ago and i couldnt stop until i finished!
It was awesome! Love this au
Congratz and keep it going w other stories! You are good! And im sorry if i made some
Mistakes in my review english is not my native lenguage
Guest chapter 37 . 11/7/2013
The end?! Aw man. I love this story. Im sad to see it end. It seems incomplete. I hope you can make a sequel for it someday. Ive also read Persephone, its a great story too. :)
EllaNight chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
Wow! I loved this fic! Im so glad I read this! I can't believe you're ending it there though! However as a writer I can understand why you would... Just a great and amazing story! :)
kramerjp chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
very awesome indeed, wish there would be more but alas I look forward of dead serious I really cant wait to read more
monkeymauve chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
Thanks for winding up the store. Nice ending and a nice not to be left hanging.
RedPhoenix09 chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
Yeahhhh! A new chapter! I really love it! Haha it's different to see that Kate is not able to cook!
castle1701 chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
I loved this AU. Glad you finished it off.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
I'm sad it's finished too! It's the end of an era. A Victorian era bu an era nonetheless. And a veery "satisfying" ending - see what I did there?

I'll miss corseted K-Bex

Lovage
saved240307 chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
i WAS SO VERY VERY HAPPY WHEN A SAW ANOTHER CHAPTER UP...
it was wonderful...
now sob sob I despair as you say it;s the last one,,,,,Surely we get one more,,,,just one,,,the wedding and birth of the baby...
Mark C chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
This was a wonderful finish.

I liked how you had Richard pull through with the help of both Lanie and Kate.

Got a kick out of Kate fixing Richard soup, it not looking so good but he ate it any way. That part was made even better with him saying that it wasn't bad.

The ending was great as was their banter.
bubblersparadise chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
It was a really nice story but the end came were suddenly in my opinion :( but well, a writer's decision ;)