Reviews for Club Eclipse Part I
:) :)
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow.
That was so intense.
I got really chocked up in parts too.
Looking forward to more.
maphie chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This should definitely be a multi-chap story. There are many elements to explore. I'm going to read the 2nd part of this trilogy...
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I loved this story, it was hot, sweet & sad. Now they are apart for a whole year - well minus holidays. Onto number two , Debbie
TeamEdwardDZ chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This isnt a nasty review but a critical one.

I think you should use indentation at the start of each new paragraph. It's just so hard to read otherwise since your paragraphs are big chunks of writing.

And instead of writing 3 as a number you should write the word, especially at the start of a sentence. It's just the proper grammar rule.

I think that if you want to write a story and publish it that fine, but make sure your grammar is good. That way people will take your story more seriously. They'll understand and believe that you put in lots of effort when writing. Remember that you are publishing it on here for others to read. Also people will enjoy it more. The story will be easier to read.

Maybe you could get a beta to help you.
angela.hayesmitchell chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
holy crap i LOVE this can't wait for pt2
ddensmore1987 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love the story! Can't wait for part 2
elle hagewood chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
looking forward to part 2
Two Lives chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Holy Moley... Ungh. How long will it take for part two? I don't know if I can wait. Wait, what choice do I have?
dlittlegirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I can''t wait for part two. It was a great story.
MITZI21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I don't normally review...but, your story is great!and I cannot wait for the Part II...Please post it soon :)
chris1970 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i thought part one was great cant wait for you to continue this i will be waiting :-) :-) :-) :-) hope for a hea