Reviews for You Swore
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
What can I say? No Child Left Behind at its worst meets a truly unbreakable bond at its best. Congrats!

Keep up the great work!
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
" It would be simple, easy even, to grab the wrist, twist the arm and strike with enough force to dislocate the elbow."

Anyone who knows that kind of joint manipulation also knows how to apply the techniques for an intense pain without leaving any injuries. There's actually a lot of options to safely disarm an attacker if you have the reflex and experience to pull them off: kicking to the shin, twisting the fingers, takedown, or even a chokehold. Absolutely no injury to the attacker so he couldn't sue you for battery later.

The situation isn't really as hopeless as Ron made it out to be (especially for someone who knows kungfu like Kim), but I suppose it has to be so the drama could work.
l3largus chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Duude! The feels! XD

Anyway, great story. Actually, this makes me wanna go re-read your other KP stories. :D
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
this was very powerful an well written. wow :O
Beckman chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was a touching story.
He who is AWESOME chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That was great, man.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very cool one. Yeah, Ron would beat up anyone in Middleton without breaking a sweat.

Keep the good writing.
GhostWriter267 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Excellent story, although I think either Kim or Ron would be justified in at least giving those bullies a pair of black eyes.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So much of each that no one will ever know about until they let the other know.

But Ron's got so much more he can tell to Kim than she can to Ron, huh?

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Interesting look at this relationship. I wonder how it changes at graduation?

ST-103
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
It was definitely great I enjoyed it and it was original in every way...One thing weren't those bullies scared of Ron after Kim and Ron had switched bodies?
JP1124 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Nice 1 shot
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I can definitely see this happening. Until then one day we come to the "Oh Snap!" story by Eoraptor when one wasn't there at the critical time to hold the other one back...