Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
sam stewart chapter 13 . 11/15
maybe the hollow could be the one who died by the sword for standing up against Gato?
Why do they all gotta be girls? Kurama would have been an awesome old dude with a cocky face and the other one would have made an adorable young boy. Somewhere around 4 or 5. Innocent, adorable, wise but kinda energic and chill. Why do they always need to be beautiful breath taking women? I'm tired about reading about long silky hair and perky breast when it comes to saving worlds and young boys. Give me a break man, get your head off vagina, this would go so much smoother if they would be accepted as what it was portrayed as. Kurama is an old, full of himself, strong spirit. If he is given a human form shouldn't the dude be respected enough to have a dick? Or if you insist on the deep voiced, sadistic, hate filled being be a girl, why can't she be so intimidating that the first thought isn't "sexy" "pretty" "gorgeous" but "as I gazed upon her I realized I was going to die"? Idk man, I was so ready for the Hogoku to honor their father that they can't see anymore to the point to take up the form of his "son". Blonde hair, green eyes, but a cute short thing since in the afterlife it's merely a baby to practically everyone. I was so excited for a cute, innocent (judging on the commentary), easy-going young boy and legit got the complete opposite. She's a she, she's almost as talk tall as her dad so she's an adult, she has brown hair, everything seemed out of the blue. Sorry but I just see this everywhere, everything that gets a human form just needs to be a really pretty girl with perk breasts and amazing hair that grabs people's attention instead of the fact that they can for die by their hand or that their backstories and personality just screams, "I'm a boy" but suddenly talk like a girl, think like a girl, act like a girl when teasing, and are a girl. It's like bringing in completely new actors into a show and telling the audience nothing happened and they're just seeing things.
salasdaniel74 chapter 13 . 9/11
I can definitely say that Neji will bring out his sob story of his uncle making Tsunami' son quite and Naruto replying with "if you believe your cousin capable of doing that at that age and didn't do so then your telling me that I am capable of killing the man who made me an orphan at the age of 1 minute."
salasdaniel74 chapter 12 . 9/11
Yay! Freed is not a plot device!
salasdaniel74 chapter 11 . 9/11
Spy suspected due to "him and daughter" (or something like that). For the elements, you could say that you aged the element and it's area surrounding it to the point that it believed to finish it's purpose. Although I don't know how to explain it properly for between an attack and natural event. Example: Hurricane, Tsunami, etc...
salasdaniel74 chapter 10 . 9/11
Purists? Ha! The Extremists would probably killed both Twins and there wouldn't be a sister in the story. Unless she spiritually becomes a Shinigami.
salasdaniel74 chapter 7 . 9/10
Jiraiya lives? Send the Emperador's (cookies) Army or a Witch hunt.

Council knows about her existence? They must be over their heads to keep it a secret to Hiruzen and Danzo, especially Jiraiya.

Leader of the group, at age younger than 15? Give her props.

Uchiha?... who would've thought why they were massacred.

Female hollow?... A friendly ghost? Crap! *mumbles* (she doesn't have a chain on her chest.)

Rin? Itachi? Kakashi? Mikoto? Kurenai? Hell, Madara?! Or a childhood friend.
salasdaniel74 chapter 5 . 9/10
Read the One-Shot?
salasdaniel74 chapter 4 . 9/10
I really am perturbed that the twin is in command of an possible Uzumaki remnants and is safely somewhere else.
salasdaniel74 chapter 2 . 9/10
Barragan is the Ice King from Kumo!
Halfrican18 chapter 7 . 7/8
I've read a ton of fics, but this it the first ive seen of Danzo, and Sarutobi switching personas in such a way. definitely worth the read
sam stewart chapter 13 . 6/21
love the story please continue it soon?
sam stewart chapter 13 . 4/13
please continue this story soon.
So trash is combining with more trash? Why even write your own story if it's just going to cannibalize VFSNAKE's shitty one?
This story is basically a complete rip off of that shitty VFSNAKE story.

Is this one going to just be an angsty little whine-fest too, with "Naruto" trying to be as edgy as he can be?

Oh well. It's not like I can expect any kind of answer. You abandoned this story over two years ago. Predictable.