Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Yeah Freed is easy to kill off
Cerulean Knight chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I never expected Naruto to have any familial relationships with anyone in his family really. I'm just glad you didn't make the girls loose their minds and good sence because Naruto was there. That would've been ridiculous. Good for lemons though.
Will we see more DXD characters?
Speaking of Naruto's Asura mode and the new powers he's probably gonna get in order to combat Kaguya...he can FLY! Well technically he can float but he's close to being able to fly.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Short
UnsanMusho chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
WOOHOO! GO UZUMAKI-CEST FOR THE WIN! LOL! This was nice chapter although it felt a bit rushed it can't be helped what with your morning shift and all that (personally I think graveyard shifts sucks more, but that's just me). It's nice to see some familiar faces from the DxD universe and I can't wait to see Zabuza and Haku and the wave arc.
snake1980 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
great job on the new chapter. cant wait to see what u do in the next chapter and what other crap naruto will have to deal with. keep up the great work
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Hey hey hey! If you think about all Justus require chakra so then even if naruto can't age wind, he can age the chakra fueling the wind essentially making the technique "evaporate" if you will, making it harmless ... This could apply to other elemental techniques and naruto will be able to "rot" the other "physical" bloodline limit techniques
False sense of insanity chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Awe so cute I can not wait and I need to read the earlier chapters as I forgot who was who lol
McGeezel chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Thanks for the updates. Glad to see the purists taken down.
StrongGuy159 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
bcsclaymore chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
yay! they finally meet, and family is whole. cant wait to see where the accidental kiss leads to: eventual romance ?
rescue 007 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Loving the story but make whenever naruto uses his dark power for it to seem to other ppl like there's some kind of crown on his head like the one that skeleton dude wore. Woulda me the characters be like wtf?, more. And narutos dialogue towards end was badly done. Fuck you
Karlos1234ify chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I love this story.
Naruto's inner Barragan is showing. Awesome!
I love how you have Rias, Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Freed from Highschool DxD in this fic.
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
YEAH! THAT WAS AWESOME! Love how that went. Naruto is kicking ass. Sweeet!
Aaron Leach chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Awesome chapter.
Blackplant chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Nice countinuation.
About that 80% thing: Your other stories are good an popular too. This one is simply the best for 80% of your readers.
847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »