Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
I vote for this story
Captain Naruto 1st Class chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Ageless Maelstrom please.
TheAllSeeingWolf-195 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Definitely Retribution for the past Story I've been waiting for that one to be updated for a long time.
agitofang666 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
ageless maelstrom that's the one i want and its a disappointment that you add a "not a chapter" you just get your readers hopes when they see it on favorites that you have updated and it ends been this s-hi-t
sakura89luis chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Please update this story.
DeathCrawler chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
its not that you made it obvious i think most just thought since most stories have mikoto as a friend of kushina she would be involved somehow that how i guessed that it was her
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Jesus fucking Christ, capitalize your proper nouns already. Half the time I see 'Naruto' or 'Uzumaki' written in all lower case. A person's name must ALWAYS be capitialized, always.

Also Naruto's 12-ish pre-timeskip, he's like 15 in Shippuden.
Ryu the Drago-Saiyan chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Actually, the part of the Ramen Cook being a spy that worked with Uzu to help Naruto isn't all that bad. Sorta makes sense as well...
YuNarukami1995 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I like the story I just really hope you don't go for many chapters having Naruto in the seal because I deal with that when reading VFSnake's story it was really the only thing about his story I didn't like.
ncpfan chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Good chapter - Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it in detail and finishing it. Great explanations for what happened to Kushina and Mikoto, though. I have to admit I'm curious to find out just why it is that Mikoto doesn't seem to want to remember Sasuke. I'm wondering if maybe it was Sasuke who had killed her or something to that effect...

Anywho, great chapter, and as always, I'm looking forward to more, my good friend!
Phoenixking9742 chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Really good story, can't wait for next chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Interesting. Should be fun to see what you do with this.
Darksire64 chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Awesome chapter. I can't wait till you update again!
Darksire64 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
An awesome chapter. Cant wait for more!
Darksire64 chapter 9 . 5/9/2014