Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
The Eternal FrostbiteLeo chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
please update this story and silver lions pride as soon as possible.
WEDoNtCaReWHO chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Dang i was looking forward to the next chapter when I hit chapter 13.
weilder of the purified shadow chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
I actually kinda expected a 'naruto in the bleach universe' fic based off of the description involving the hogyoku and kyoka suigetsu but this is actually much better than a few of the naruto bleach x-overs ive read, il give it 7 out of 10 since i kinda got annoyed with being left on the edge of my seat at ch 6. Anyway update soon
vitalie28 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Super!
Important chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Just to let you know, there is a fic out there that is nearly word for work copy of this.
vmage2 chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I think it should be Naruto-nii at the end. I think nee is used for females.
Maedre chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Oh God, just cant read further. The plot not agreeing with me would be an understatement of the century.

Writing style is pretty good in comparision.
GravityTonttu chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
WAY too many non-japanese names (and crossovers to boot). Since the Narutoverse doesen't have any other languages than japanese, it feels weird.
619 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Really enjoy your story it's awesome
Can naruto revive Rin plz and let Rin and konan also be paired with naruto
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Very good story and the way you set it up is perfect. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Well this is becoming more interesting so keep up the good work and update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter. Yeah paying money sucks. I joined the navy to pay for it. It wasn't bad.
nice
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Glad to see the relationship development, however I want to point something out. While I agree not including Hinata (as her canon self) in this story's harem because her shyness would make her to intimidated by Naruto's confident noble personality, you are wrong in your remark about her being a 'creepy stalker'. Hinata never actually stalked Naruto, this was a 'plot device' made up by authors on fanfiction and was later incorporated by Aniplex (the producers of the Naruto anime) in filler chapters, it is not a part of the canon design made by Kishimoto, she is shy and timid yes, but she did not actively stalk Naruto in the canon storyline only in filler arcs which aren't considered part of the storyline (in the manga Naruto leaves with Jiraiya immediately following the failed Sasuke Retrieval mission, which means most of season 4 through season 5 never happened in the actual story, it was added by Aniplex to wait for the manga to catch up since you can fit almost an entire Manga volume which contains five to six chapters in a single anime episode). Two, you said you've never seen Road to Ninja but 'Hanabi' is almost exactly like Hinata's counterpart, why authors choose not to make Hinata OOC but instead make a completely new character or another character OOC is completely beyond my understanding. Thirdly, I can personally vouch that above being EXTREMELY loyal to the man they love, shy girls are also INCREDIBLY kinky vixens behind closed doors, they may act shy in public but in private they can be very playful and seductive, and judging by Hinata's thoughts before she faints (i.e when Naruto told her to 'Come with me' when he first sees her in Shippuden), Hinata is a VERY big pervert. Still, I'm not knocking your choice, just pointing some things out.

PS, you should really watch Road to Ninja, really good movie, and if you're curious about what Hinata is like in that movie, picture Hinata dressing and acting like Anko with a bit of Revy's personality (from Black Lagoon, i.e RTN Hinata is a bit more vulgar than Anko and even at one point gives the finger) with Sakura's violent temper, that's RtN Hinata (they really should have made her canon character that way)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter, update soon.
801 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »