Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
Forest of Frozen Winds chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Ok, thinking through the aging abilities, I like how you don't make it invincible. The only way I can even see aging effecting lightning and wind would be "high level" manipulation if it effects the time of the target specifically (possibly molecularly for wind). How it would work is through entropy, the natural disorganized everything goes through, dispersing a wall of wind to breezes or lightning into static shocks.
lou2003us chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
uscias chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Awesome chapter, Can't wait for the next chapter.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Ah yes debts, the bane of most of us. Good luck with yours.
Also you aren't going to have Neji try anything are you?
sakura89luis chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
AWESOME! Glad it got updated, eagerly waiting for the new update and good luck on paying your debt.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Blackplant chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I'm for leaving previous chapters as they were. They're completely okay.
HolyKnight5 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Hmm. . .its likely that there are certainly some requeriments for Hollows of decent power to be born. A VERY likely fact its that Sakumo may have become a Hollow, and he may be hiding on another country, as he likely rejected the initial impulses to consume her once family and comrades then went Hollow Hunting.
silentstrixe chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I'll admit that I was thinking of Rings as being the kost likely one to be the Hollow.
snake1980 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
man what a chapter. like how u had naruto stop the fight im surprise u didn't have kushina get on mikoto case about the long kiss with naruto. cant wait to see what happens when naruto gets to waves and what kind of hollows naruto and his group will fight. keep up the great work
desdelor97 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
this was a great chapter, please keep up the great work. do you have someone special in mind for the hollows attacking people in wave?
ncpfan chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Good chapter, especially considering the constraints on your time that have imposed themselves recently. My friend, I tihnk you're doing just fine, and if nothing else, you can look at the previous chapters and use it as evidence of how you've grown as a writer. I wouldn't go back and rewrite things just to correct stylistic deficiencies, because you're always going to be growing as a writer. Eventually, you're going to find that you've grown more, and you'll end up wanting to go back and make corrections to your more recent work as well. It's best to leave it as it is, in my humble opinion.

I do hope that things get better for you from an economic standpoint. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for when Naruto and crew meet up with everyone in Wave. Hang in there, my friend!
Generation Zero chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
awesome
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Has Orochimaru experimented on hollows? Come to think of it Naruto is literally Orochimaru's worst nightmare come alive. Obito too.
Can Naruto use sonido? He's used it before right?
Ok so we know Naruto has some feelings for his mother that are not familial in nature, but what of Kushina? How does she feel about Naruto?
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 13 . 7/27/2014