Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Well this is becoming more interesting so keep up the good work and update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter. Yeah paying money sucks. I joined the navy to pay for it. It wasn't bad.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Glad to see the relationship development, however I want to point something out. While I agree not including Hinata (as her canon self) in this story's harem because her shyness would make her to intimidated by Naruto's confident noble personality, you are wrong in your remark about her being a 'creepy stalker'. Hinata never actually stalked Naruto, this was a 'plot device' made up by authors on fanfiction and was later incorporated by Aniplex (the producers of the Naruto anime) in filler chapters, it is not a part of the canon design made by Kishimoto, she is shy and timid yes, but she did not actively stalk Naruto in the canon storyline only in filler arcs which aren't considered part of the storyline (in the manga Naruto leaves with Jiraiya immediately following the failed Sasuke Retrieval mission, which means most of season 4 through season 5 never happened in the actual story, it was added by Aniplex to wait for the manga to catch up since you can fit almost an entire Manga volume which contains five to six chapters in a single anime episode). Two, you said you've never seen Road to Ninja but 'Hanabi' is almost exactly like Hinata's counterpart, why authors choose not to make Hinata OOC but instead make a completely new character or another character OOC is completely beyond my understanding. Thirdly, I can personally vouch that above being EXTREMELY loyal to the man they love, shy girls are also INCREDIBLY kinky vixens behind closed doors, they may act shy in public but in private they can be very playful and seductive, and judging by Hinata's thoughts before she faints (i.e when Naruto told her to 'Come with me' when he first sees her in Shippuden), Hinata is a VERY big pervert. Still, I'm not knocking your choice, just pointing some things out.

PS, you should really watch Road to Ninja, really good movie, and if you're curious about what Hinata is like in that movie, picture Hinata dressing and acting like Anko with a bit of Revy's personality (from Black Lagoon, i.e RTN Hinata is a bit more vulgar than Anko and even at one point gives the finger) with Sakura's violent temper, that's RtN Hinata (they really should have made her canon character that way)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Great chapter, update soon.
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Oh... Hanabi has a crush on Naruto, eh.
montana15 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
What a plot hole, tbet could just take naruto and run
montana15 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Why did yu gave him a sister
montana15 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Why is naruto 15 -_-
montana15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Nice plot
Forest of Frozen Winds chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Ok, thinking through the aging abilities, I like how you don't make it invincible. The only way I can even see aging effecting lightning and wind would be "high level" manipulation if it effects the time of the target specifically (possibly molecularly for wind). How it would work is through entropy, the natural disorganized everything goes through, dispersing a wall of wind to breezes or lightning into static shocks.
lou2003us chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
uscias chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Awesome chapter, Can't wait for the next chapter.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Ah yes debts, the bane of most of us. Good luck with yours.
Also you aren't going to have Neji try anything are you?
sakura89luis chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
AWESOME! Glad it got updated, eagerly waiting for the new update and good luck on paying your debt.
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »