Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
Generation Zero chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
awesome
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Has Orochimaru experimented on hollows? Come to think of it Naruto is literally Orochimaru's worst nightmare come alive. Obito too.
Can Naruto use sonido? He's used it before right?
Ok so we know Naruto has some feelings for his mother that are not familial in nature, but what of Kushina? How does she feel about Naruto?
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Ok
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
I would think most hollows will be newbie level since the first elemental nations hollow in mikoto was devouring them all as they popped up. Also using gargantas to get aeound would be good. Remember they dont have to open to hueck mundo amd can be used for quick transportation.
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Nice chapter continue please.
Rebmul chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
bravo bravo keepem coming
emilbootanimefreak chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
hmmm... so Neji seems to have problems with Naruto, wonder where that leaves Gai, Tenten and Lee? And I'm surprised that Hanabi is there, shouldn't she be like the same age as Konohamaru? Anyways besides the Kyuubi, Mikoto, Kushina, Naruto's sister, are you thinking of maybe adding a girl near Naruto's age? Like Hinata, Ino, or even Tenten?
DeathCrawler chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
cant really say what your other stories are like since i haven't read them yet but this one great so far
Lu Bane Na chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Man, most of the chapter was just Naruto thinking. It's just like the anime now! *cries* I understand that the small stuff can't be overlooked, but I think a little heads-up at the beginning would be nice.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Warning: The opinion on your author's note 'and' the review on the story thus far... aren't worded very kindly. If you don't like harsh words... just ignore this review.
If you can read this review and 'not' want to reply with a various amounts of swearing. You're good to go.

Not part of the actual review but more of my opinion on your author's note: I know you're letting us know 'why' you aren't updating as often, but no one particularly cares. 9/10 people don't read the A/N and 4/9 people that read it, don't care much. Yes, you have debt and you have to get money to pay it off.
Welcome to college, the debt you'll be paying off for years to come or never will pay off. Why? because that's really just what it is. It's just a money-sink and barely half of what you learn in college, you'll actually use in the world.
Most author's on FF are college students as well. So that being said... yeah, we don't care because we hear it all the time or experiencing it ourselves.
If it isn't a debt from college but from co-signing on something... well that's your own stupidity there, now isn't it. Next time, just don't do it.
Yeah, you gained debts. Congrats... telling us doesn't help.

Now that that's out of the way... and sorry about being an ass about it, but well someone had to make a note of it and chances are a lot of people are/were thinking what I just said... I just lack the ability to put in a kinder way.

I'll say this now... this may end up as a long review. Just a heads-up.

Alright... I'll be reviewing the entire story... up to and including this chapter.

So, the chapters up to 9 were great and I mean great as in they were good, fun to read, interesting chapters through and through. Realistic character progression and things like that. It was all believable and you could imagine it happening in your head.

From chapter 10 to 13... it's like something sneezed on the story and it became infected with generic cliche crap and suffers a bit from spelling mistakes. (They are rare, but I do notice them... pet peeve, sorry.)

We went from Naruto who more or less was a badass... to a pathetic kid who is just... not fun to read anymore. Yeah, alot of things are going his way, he's getting girlfriend's, wives, his mother... and who the hell knows what else, but... he's lost his badass-ness. It's like watching a canon Naruto who's turned more serious and thoughtful, but otherwise is a snoozefest.

Normally, I'd be more descriptive but it's been a long time since I read the other chapters, so I can't remember every single thing to point out and I'm not willing to reading chapter's 10, 11 and 12 again as I'd rather not torture myself even though I'll admit would probably make this review better and look less like I'm simply flaming... and I remember reviewing one of those chapters as well. So refer to whichever one I reviewed.

Chapter 13 however, is obviously still fresh in mind.

Naruto has the power of decay and basically death itself and he's nothing more than a foot soldier... Now I would not have a problem with this, if he ACTED like a badass, but no. He acts like someone kicked him in the nuts before ripping them off and feeding them to a hippo. He has more emotional baggage than canon Squad seven ever had. (That's the entire squad. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi as well)

Naruto going to Wave just to deal with Gatou, a run-of-the-mill underground black market/slave peddler. It's not bad, it's pathetic.
Especially if someone like Mikoto is already going there and she can pretty much make the entire island go boom and yes, I mean 'boom' as in no more island.
It makes no sense for Tsunade, the Hokage to send a Naruto's 'entourage' as an add-on to a mission where the reinforcements can wipe out 'Gatou' a few million times over. (And don't get me started on the Uzumaki clan... I don't want to get into it.)
If you reply and state that he's going after Gatou because of something to do with the Uzumaki Clan... then I lose all hope on the future of this story. Why? Because, in all honesty... he logically, owes nothing and really doesn't 'have' to do anything to help the Uzumaki clan.
They never helped him... time for a payback and return the favor.
Now granted that small paragraph is only in the mind that he is doing it because of something to do with the clan.
If not... then it's just simply sad to see someone with Naruto's power going after someone so little and pathetic. (pun partially intended) Where it's better to delegate it to someone else. Long story, short: It's a waste of his time and his power/talent.
Furthermore, with the wave mission. So far, there is Kakashi AND Kurenai and six genin. I swear to whatever higher being there is. Konoha ninja are very pathetic in this story. canon Squad seven did it be themselves WITHOUT reinforcements.

And these two jounin are calling for reinforcements and they're getting not only Mikoto, who can blow the island to bits on a whim but also Naruto and everyone who is with him... If I was in this story, I would not only slap Tsunade for incompetence, I would slap the sense back into everyone. They're jounin, both are jounin and should be more than enough for Zabuza... and they chicken out at the slightest show of strength from the no-eyebrow freak. Hope for Konoha's survival is... not very high if their shinobi are all this pathetic.

I'm starting to wonder if this is turning more into a crackfic with each chapter from 10... and so far, it is starting to look like it. Less and less things are making sense and it's just becoming more and more ridiculous.

The excuse or reason that you are working more, you have debts and you don't have alot of time to write means nothing in regards to the quality of the story.

"You are NOT required to update any of your stories at a set time!"

Right, so you have debts and you are now working more meaning less time for any writing being done. Understandable. Now, don't push out crap that isn't proofread or doesn't make sense just because you want to pop one out to satisfy people. In truth, fuck'em. People are finicky, so ignore them for the most part.
More of us would rather you take your time on a chapter. So you don't put one out for maybe a month or two. Guess what? We'll live. The world will not end. Personally, I'd rather read a chapter that took you months to create, proofread, looked through instead of the crap that's been coming out lately.
bcsclaymore chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
can't wait for the moment of naruto and kushina's relationship developing more
VFSNAKE chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Nice! While there is no NarutoxHinata, I don't mind them being friends. Just don't make her a jerk. I hate fics that do such things. Looking forward to more.
Karlos1234ify chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
Awesome chapter. Do I detect that Hanabi has feelings toward Naruto? XD
ultima-owner chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
gato is so screwed
goddragonking chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »