Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
The Fox Paradox 9 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Please update I love this and can't wait for Naruto to kick ass!
Questions:
Is the Sandaime evil?
Who is in the Harem? (Please have Kushina, Hinata, or Anko in it)
Anyways keep up the good work and stay awesome!
soulofdragon1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
the links are half gone so if you dont mind could u put it up in your profile?
gamerman5603 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
update soon please
Sage of the 6 Baths chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Interesting take on this type of story. I like how you explained how the crown and the hyogyko got into naruto's world and also where you made the hyogyko fully sentient/ aware and how it made plans to escape.

Unless I overlooked something, wouldn't hyogyko's reason for not allowing mito to wear the crown be viable to naruto too seeing as he holds kyuubi now?

Apart from that, few if any grammar mistakes and structured fairly well. Keep it up
Naruto-the-true-ninja-god chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
cool story cant wait for more
FateBurn chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Good chapter please continue soon cant wait to see what will happen when the Sandaime get there, also one correction that I saw that has to be made is the correct way for first been Shodai without the me at the end.
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Interesting
FateBurn chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Interesting start
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
look forward to what naruto gains from the crown
WolfCoyote chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Great update, i can't wait to see what happens next when Naruto learns more about his family and heritage, also how he will react to the hokage trying to lie to him again..I am enjoying this story as i do the other two you mentioned and I can't wait tosee what you have planned next:)
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
...My only complaint in this chapter is the 'Uzumaki mask shrine'...seriously...WHY did Kishimoto do that? He didn't even hide the damn thing well...seriously...(groans and smashes head into a wall) aside from that, the chapter was fine...I look forward to seeing WHY Hiruzen thought it was a good idea to destroy all evidence of the Uzumaki clans existence, as well as his stupid reasoning for not telling Naruto.

Awaiting the next chapter...

dracohalo117
Mas2009 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
too short man; I hope you make your next chapters longer & don't use a lot of cliffs in the future! I hoped that at least see what type of conversation they had!

update soon!
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Great start to your story. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013