Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
Zant's Minion chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Well not much i can say about this fanfiction... That would be nice anyway, i mean don't get me wrong the concept is great and everything, but chapter 3 comes off as a sorta clone of VFSNAKE's chapter from his story. Basically I'm worried that, just like VFSNAKE, you will basically shackle Naruto to Konoha with making Baraggan accept marriage arrangements from ,for example, Hiashi Hyuuga for HInata ,or others. Sorry if this comes off as a rant, but i just get fed up with stories like that ya know :( . Anyway besides that bad feeling, I feel that you are doing good so far XD can't wait till the next update!
lou2003us chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Zweig chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Nice Chapter!

About the Harem please add Kushina to it instead of pairing her with Minato. I think it would be logical for Kushina to no longer be in love with minato after the sealing and narutos treatment.

Please use my suggestion and update soon.
dracohalo117 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Excellent chapter, as always...loving it...

dracohalo117
xx chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
YOUR COPING VFSNAKE The Deathly Uzumaki
Azure King and Azure Queen chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Two words fucking amazing man please continue !
ANBUspider chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Please don't make this into a 'revive narutos dead family' fic, those are annoying. I'd prefer the 'kushina abandoned and is now living to kill naruto' fics, those are funny as hell, or the 'Kushina and twin sister were lied to and want naruto back' fics just as funny and entertaining when done right. Whatever the case great prologue.
ANBUspider chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Now that's originality as far as i'm concerned, i'm already anxious to read the next piece. good job with the amazing chapter and i can tell that this is going to be one hell of a story.
ncpfan chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Very intriguing start! I just found this today, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes!
ForcingStoriesDownYourThroat chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I like it, I would love to see more, but I'd die if you didn't finish this story!
McGeezel chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Interesting combo of bleach in the crown. Not of bad so far. Thanks for sharing
purpledemon431 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
this story is really good! keep up the good work!
code R.R chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I liked this so far and how the world is being set up
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Cool fic I await more to form a definit opinion but good work.
Sabaku Ookami chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Guess it's mine turn to review your story now :p

... you're links there at the end were mutilated.

Either use a link shrinker the uses urls fanfiction is unfamiliar with or put spaces where the dot's are.

2 chapters and you have a crapload of favorites, followers and reviews. Though I can see why, this is an interesting start to a story.
847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »