Reviews for Ageless Maelstrom
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Just please don't make sakura a fangirl I'm tired of everyone making her a stupid raving fangirl. I could care less about sasuke though so you can bash him all you want. Danzo bashing is also fun to read & so is civilian council bashing.
Fan Of Thid fic chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Naruto shiould leave Konoha and come back to destroy Konoha.
darkking694 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
a really good chapter i didn't see any mistake but that's just me. very different from other how he found the crown. differently like see what type of power he going to have. keep up the good work and until next time. ja ne
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I like of how this chapter turned out and glad that you have the crown piece be at the Uzumaki Mask Shrine since ever since that chapter came out when they revealed the shrine I was so hoping to find a story on the site that they will use that place in some manner. Anyways there is one thing that I would like not go on with Naruto in this story and its that you should not have him have take on the appearance of Barragan since I read VFSNAKE's Deathly Uzumaki and he has Naruto have that appearance. You should change Naruto's appearance for the story that he would have slightly longer hair than at the moment and let him have red highlights in his hair because of him having Kurama and with his outfit make it cool in a manner but don't have it look like Barragan's outfit at all. With the Hollow Crown piece change it up to like a necklace or something instead of a crown. With the harem have it be Hogyoku and Kyoka Suigetsu of course, and for the suggestions are Karin, Anko, Shizune, Hinata, Guren, Kin, Tayuya, Pakura, Temari, female Haku, Fu, Yugito, Isarabi, Ryuugetsu, Amaru, Koyuki, Saara, Shion, Samui, Karui, Mabui, and Mei. I know that is a big list but wanted to give you a good selection for the pairings.
GodEmporer chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Darkus Cyril chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
good chapter but I find it different that you made naruto 15 at the time he finishes the academy, not that Im complaining .-.
NeoJubiSannin1870 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
I really like the story , I know this may sound ubsured, but could you change Naruto's age to his real age of 12 when he actually found out about the Kyubi, since he is 15-16 in shippuden
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a pretty good opening chapter even though it was pretty lengthy to summarize the Bleach story up till when you have the Hogyoku and his two companions leave the moment Barragan's crown piece slips through the small Garganta. For a moment there I thought that you would of had the Hogyoku have some pity on a few of the Arrancars that he respected and could of taken an essense of them with him to Naruto's world so they can live on even after Aizen stabbing them in the back. Anyways going to read more of this.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
the mask temple is a great place to hide the crown...the oni masks are creepy, it's like they're looking into your soul.
actionliker chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
love it, better then the last chapter where almost everything was in ONE paragraph, so im glad you spaced a lot here. update soon!
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Interesting start to your fanfic, though the last part of the first chapter was a pain to read. you could at least try to space it out into smaller paragraphs, just saying. Anyways, looking forward to your next update and keep up the good work!
ero-sennin56 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Love it!update soon!
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Good chapter. Love now you out the crown at the temple. Hiruzen has some explaining to do. LOL!
MarTinez9 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
so far it is intrusting update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2013