Reviews for My Brown Eyed Girl
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
yeah puck is a disgusting perv, eww
Guest chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
The nasty image that Brittany would actually sleep with wheelchair asshole, makes me wanna throw up. Not cool
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
If you are that in love, who cares about a job? Very unnecessary way of creating heartache I think
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Puck is a disgusting perv but that was just beyond disrespectful, game or not. So no I didn't like reading about jealous Brittany
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Isn't it bad enough Britt dated the asshole in the wheelchair on the show? Felt very unnecessary that be the case in this story too
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
And Britt is smart. Santana is just the only one that sees it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Off to a good start! But I don't however like that stupid trouty is in the story but at least Britt is gay. Hoping Santana is single!
rg521 chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
Love the fluff. Your story was awesome.
teriraptor12 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Just as i was reading this pandora started playing brown eyed girl by van morrison. I was like perfect timing.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
I read this story in pretty much one sitting, and I think the premise was really good. There were a lot of cute moments in here! I think the only thing that I found slightly unbelievable was both of their careers as editors at 22 years old. They both have these amazing careers and doing something very mature like getting married, yet they are 22 years old and their dialogue skews a lot younger. I found that it a little difficult to imagine their characters at times. Otherwise, it was still a fun read!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2013
the proposal was really great!
singlevow chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
Really cute story, thanks for writing. I'll definitely follow the sequel.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
I like your story, I really do. It's cute, it's quirky, and its Brittana. That aside, the timeline makes me want to pull my hair out and scream. It's the exact stereotype of lesbians that makes people think such relationships are fly-by-night jokes. Relationships develop over time.

I really do enjoy your style of writing, I'm just very against promoting the "u-haul on the second date" stereotypes.
stopmeifyoucan chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
Amazing that was amazing I can't wait to read the other story