Reviews for Catch Me If You Can
pumpkinking5 chapter 8 . 1/18
Thanks!

YES! I am here to read it! I am so happy that you will continue this story! I am looking forward to a new chapter.

I can understand how sometimes stepping away from fanfiction and writing is needed. I am happy that you didn't abandon faniction and your stories all together!
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
i will get to this
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Can't Wait! Updaaaaaaate!
pumpkinking5 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Thanks!

They are waiting for the Mayor and the repellent. They are scared it might not work which is
understandable.

Cute how Peeta got Katniss to breathe which she needed it.

Prim is falling! OMG!

I like longer chapters/frequent, but anything which is easier for you to do.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
[Katniss 5 years old:]

This should be evident in the narration. You don’t need a heading telling this.

The writing's a bit stilted in some cases and in others it feels as if there were two sentences squashed together.

[ Nobody else would leave the fence except for her and her father, nobody dared to, because it was illegal.]

This isn't really how a five-year-old would act. If Katniss is aware that it's illegal to go over the fence, she would bring it up with her family and insist they're doing something wrong unless her family explained it to her in a way that made sense.

While some of the interactions are cute, they feel a bit like filler. Not much happens, there's very little conflict or tension, and if this is really just a filler chapter, why start here as opposed to when the plot begins?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I really like this. You should continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
Plz update soon
maddie4836 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Plz update soon I love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
I like all storys on this site! I respect how long it took people to right them. And even if it has something in it I don't like I suck it up and keep reading or pick a new story. Your story is very good don't take there coments to heart they are just bullys. Please keep righting I want to see what happens! :)
WeInHere chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Idk where the polls are? Anyways, this story is really good. I've been following since the beginning! Don't stop.
Neko-sama123 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Keep going! This is getting so exciting yet so cute! Can't wait for next update. Watching and waiting.
kayola15 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
um...it seemed a bit rushed and I was little confused but overall it was coolio
Awesomegirl2656 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY it is AMAZING! Update PLEASE
maddie4836 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I really like it can't wait for the next chapter