Reviews for Holy Land
TivaMcAbbs chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Smart. Thank you for taking us on this enlightening journey. I love your writing and am so very appreciative that you take the time to share these tales with us. Peace.
nando2k50 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
This was a great chapter... Very emotional... Thank you...
JustBecause2012 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Oh I just love, love, loved this story. I don't know what else to say! You are so excellent and providing details and developing stories, and your voice for Tony and Ziva is so, so good. Thanks as ever for writing!
Lipush chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
You ROOCKK, as always!

I looooove this story!

Oh, oh, and you mentioned my hometown! hahah *happydance* *feels giddy* Lehavim is on the map!

Your writing is superb! just love everything about this story! good job!
ChEmMiE chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Okay so... this story is turning into an action story or something! That's a good thing though! :)
So Moshe's friends, huh? That mean they ARE in fact willing to kill her because she didn't want to give them what they want? Or was this 'revenge' for her killing him?
But ouch that tumble own the rocks sounded painful! And they're already injured! :/

I could see this being part of a movie... ya know, them slooowly making their way through he desert, seemingly with no end in sight. Tired, injured, dehydrated and haven't eaten in days... And not to mention possibly being on the run...
And Ziva seems like she's worse off than she's letting on... and maybe Tony is too?
(and no wonder it takes them longer than she'd expected... all those things ARE working against them!)

Oooh! I love the scene where they're 'found'... guess they weren't all that far from the city, huh?

Ha! He finally got his bacon! :D

And an infection? Yikes!

Totally loved it! Can't wait for more!
intimidating chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
glad to see that they are both going home and that Gibbs was there to help :)
nando2k50 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
This was a hell of a trip...

Hope they wipl make it back in one piece...
nando2k50 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Love Tony feverish bacon fantasy... And the fact he will kiss Ziva in front of the ultra hairy...
bunnykoko chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
Enjoying this very much. Please don't keep me waiting for next chapter! Thanks.
JustBecause2012 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I'm always so happy to see this story updated! Another excellent chapter. I love that in the midst of all the drama and beautiful descriptions you still add humor ("...that he quiets with mental images of Probie playing Dungeons & Dragons in his Garanimals")! Thanks for writing!
prince-bishop chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Always a pleasure to see your name in my inbox, and I really love fire cracker Ziva in here :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Great chapter! Poor Tony and Ziva, at least they are safe now. I like how you write their need for each other. This story is really something special!
misscriss11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Your chapters are always like an unexpected visit from an old friend! I'm always happy to see them!
girleffect chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
What a wonderful surprise! You can't imagine how happy I was to see an update! This was pretty awesome amazing- I loved it! I love how we get Tony's stream of consciousness, how Ziva takes calm, collected control even when she is hurt, all matter of fact and subdued. I love that Tony's feelings for her permeate everything.
I love that they're found by little boys playing in the desert and that ima gives grape juice and that they're finally safe in the hospital, and then headed home. Home. Yikes- an infected head wound! They'll definitley be recovering together.
Such amazing. I love this. Brava. Xoxoxoxo more soon!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »