Reviews for Five Years
Ehh where's the next chapter? Shit is going down and aizen is privy to info abt the future even if he doesn't think it all reliable he's bound to be more cautious and that does not bode well for Ichigo and friends. Or even starrk when he's unable to be found in hueco mundo... And ichi's zanpakuto is still in hueco mundo if aizen somehow comes across it it means the end of the world! So starrk has to retrieve it sometime to return it and lets hope aizen doesn't notice him :(
KuramasFoxyRose chapter 8 . 4/17
Did it ever occur to Ichigo to go INSIDE the candy store in his search for answers?
six samurai of dragon order chapter 6 . 3/28
You ever going to update this?
LadyWilliams chapter 8 . 1/19
Please update.
rebecca taylor chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I LOVE IT
de junco chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
I've stayed up all night to read this... so tired, but so worth it. You are definitely the best Starrk wrter I've found. He should've had a larger role in the series, I was so disappointed.

This is just so creatively handled, that multiple people remember the future, that there's a system for it, and how some (eg. Starrk and Lily) rebel against it while others (eg. Harribel) actively try to recreate certain events because they believe they're still worth it.

The one thing I don't get is why Starrk didn't just TELL Ukitake that it was Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. Unless he thought the Shinigami already knew Aizen's zanpakuto power, so that was enough of a descriptor? Still, it seems a bit contrived in order for the Shinigami to not immediately arrest Aizen - which, I will admit, is a logical choice to keep the story from ending in an anticlimax.

But overall, this is a really fun story. I look forward to seeing what will come next, thanks!
89ingenting chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Hope this story continues soon, I'm at the edge of my seat here!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Great story! Hope you continue it sometime, especially now that things are getting close to a climax. :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Loved your prologue! Deep, but an awesome way! :D
miko-kunlol12 chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
next chapters pleaaase
HipsterL chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
i really do hopw that this isn't it. i would actually like to see what happens next. the entire idea and plot so far just really interests me
ravecrazeglitch chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
ignore the mean people! they suck! this is like the fith or sixth story i've read from you and I'm loving it sooooooooooooo much.
Amyethious chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
please continue.
Spain Likes Turtles chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
This is one of the best time travel stories out there, keep it going!
Moon6Shadow chapter 8 . 3/25/2015
Really enjoying it and hoping Ichigo will see 'his ghost' soon. Perhaps he will run into Lilynette when she's exploring some time and notice her lack of chain and hollow hole and go from there since those two are never far from each other.

Also curious as to Ichigo's sword, since I'm assuming Starrk will have to return it to Ichigo at some point for him to become a shinigami or a true shinigami since he might be able to do the transformation just without the sword. Also I wonder if Starrk will change his opinions on hollows at all. Before he was taught hollows were something to be feared not individuals like humans and Starrk. Although (hollow) Zangetsu will remember the pain of the former life and have been split from his soul in solitude for a few years so that could make things interesting perhaps not in a good way. So it may take awhile for those two to come to terms with each other, not to mention Zangetsu seems to hold all the 'scary' nightmares rather than the 'good' ones.

As for the last chapter seems the stakes are really being raised and I wonder how long it takes the others to realise Orihime is in danger although perhaps after Ichigo the others may keep a closer eye on the children. I'm also curious as to whether Ichigo improved his hand to hand fighting skills or started sword fighting over the years due to his dreams. Would be interesting if he had some skills from the beginning or from before he becomes a shinigami.