Reviews for Five Years
zeyreele chapter 2 . 6/12
THIS IS SO GOOD?! Im only two chapters in and usually i dont comment/review until the last/latest chapter, BUT THIS IS SO GOOD

im kinda terrified now bc the last update was years ago and idk if this is finished since there’s only 8 chapters BUT THIS IS SO GOOOD
Will u ever continue this one?
Moo-cow300 chapter 8 . 3/30
Oh my God, oh my GOD, I hadn't realized how long it's been since I last checked up on this story! Imagine my surprise and absolute delight when I saw not one, not two, but THREE chapters to catch up on! I ended up reading the whole thing from the beginning of course, but where do I even begin?
I have to admit that I never gave Starrk and Lilynette much thought until I stumbled across your fics and went on a binge that was absolutely worth it. I love how you characterize them so, so much! You've converted me to a Starrk-and-Lilynette lover. Grimmjow, ooh, don't get me started on that boy; my angsty preteen self was obsessed with the "bad boy" trope, but this fic was one of the few I've read that have made him to be MORE and I love it!
I've read lots of Bleach fanfiction over these past few years (it's been, oh, five or six years since I initially got into the fandom) and yours are the ones I look forward to seeing updates the most. I sincerely hope (desperately, since reading fanfiction takes the front seat to dreaded social interaction, hahaha! I'm kidding, sort of) that you find the time and drive to update again soon. I'll probably be ecstatic, then, and my heart, which already started beating at a worryingly fast pace when I hit chapter six, will probably make an earnest attempt to beat out of my chest. I look forward to it!
ishala8 chapter 8 . 1/31
Such an interesting and intricate fic! I hope that some day you find the time and inspiration to come back to it. It is so good!
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
This isn't you usual Time Travel story... and it's a good thing! I've never really come across this kind of Time Travel story that's more Starrk-centric than let's say... Ichigo-centric. I really love the writing style, the way the characters are portrayed and the canon divergence that isn't as straightforward as just killing Aizen. I hope you continue!
sacke110 chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
Only two chapters left.. Ugh. Im reading this way too fast
Mw chapter 8 . 4/4/2017
Hope you're well! Still holding out hope for an update! Your story is still one of my favorites of all time!
travelqueen124 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
This is great, i hope you continue it someday
Filthy Casul chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
At this rate it'll be Five Years before another chapter comes out.
Taggg chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Aw, I hope you will continue! *_*
Starrk is such a charming lazybutt, lol. Lillynett too, ofc.
I was very worried when he unwittingly painted such a target on Urahara's back! And Yama-jii is so typical D:
And the plot is coming to a head! Such suspense. All of the changes made it slightly earlier? Now Aizen will check on Ichigo, find Rukia a sic a hollow on them? (or was it fanon?)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Ehh where's the next chapter? Shit is going down and aizen is privy to info abt the future even if he doesn't think it all reliable he's bound to be more cautious and that does not bode well for Ichigo and friends. Or even starrk when he's unable to be found in hueco mundo... And ichi's zanpakuto is still in hueco mundo if aizen somehow comes across it it means the end of the world! So starrk has to retrieve it sometime to return it and lets hope aizen doesn't notice him :(
KuramasFoxyRose chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Did it ever occur to Ichigo to go INSIDE the candy store in his search for answers?
six samurai of dragon order chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
You ever going to update this?
LadyWilliams chapter 8 . 1/19/2016