Reviews for Five Years
Mw chapter 8 . 4/4
Hope you're well! Still holding out hope for an update! Your story is still one of my favorites of all time!
travelqueen124 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
This is great, i hope you continue it someday
Filthy Casul chapter 8 . 10/1/2016
At this rate it'll be Five Years before another chapter comes out.
Taggg chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Aw, I hope you will continue! *_*
Starrk is such a charming lazybutt, lol. Lillynett too, ofc.
I was very worried when he unwittingly painted such a target on Urahara's back! And Yama-jii is so typical D:
And the plot is coming to a head! Such suspense. All of the changes made it slightly earlier? Now Aizen will check on Ichigo, find Rukia a sic a hollow on them? (or was it fanon?)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Ehh where's the next chapter? Shit is going down and aizen is privy to info abt the future even if he doesn't think it all reliable he's bound to be more cautious and that does not bode well for Ichigo and friends. Or even starrk when he's unable to be found in hueco mundo... And ichi's zanpakuto is still in hueco mundo if aizen somehow comes across it it means the end of the world! So starrk has to retrieve it sometime to return it and lets hope aizen doesn't notice him :(
KuramasFoxyRose chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Did it ever occur to Ichigo to go INSIDE the candy store in his search for answers?
six samurai of dragon order chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
You ever going to update this?
LadyWilliams chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
Please update.
rebecca taylor chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I LOVE IT
de junco chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
I've stayed up all night to read this... so tired, but so worth it. You are definitely the best Starrk wrter I've found. He should've had a larger role in the series, I was so disappointed.

This is just so creatively handled, that multiple people remember the future, that there's a system for it, and how some (eg. Starrk and Lily) rebel against it while others (eg. Harribel) actively try to recreate certain events because they believe they're still worth it.

The one thing I don't get is why Starrk didn't just TELL Ukitake that it was Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. Unless he thought the Shinigami already knew Aizen's zanpakuto power, so that was enough of a descriptor? Still, it seems a bit contrived in order for the Shinigami to not immediately arrest Aizen - which, I will admit, is a logical choice to keep the story from ending in an anticlimax.

But overall, this is a really fun story. I look forward to seeing what will come next, thanks!
89ingenting chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
Hope this story continues soon, I'm at the edge of my seat here!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Great story! Hope you continue it sometime, especially now that things are getting close to a climax. :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Loved your prologue! Deep, but an awesome way! :D
miko-kunlol12 chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
next chapters pleaaase
HipsterL chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
i really do hopw that this isn't it. i would actually like to see what happens next. the entire idea and plot so far just really interests me