Reviews for London's Wonders
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I love this!

*giggles helplessly*

When I was reading the first chapter, my mom came in and told me that I might have to switch to something less funny, since I was pretty loud (it's now 10:11 p.m. and my brothers are trying to sleep).

I LOVE THIS STORY! (Did I mention that already?)

Would love to hear more details about how they caught the goblin!

Merlin WOULD be addicted to junk food!

And I can just see the random lady's reaction to this conversation!

"Oh, is THAT what it is? Go on, then, o mighty sorcerer—what am I going to say?"

"'You're already forty-five minutes late, MERlin,' and, 'I desperately need those papers that I forgot to take with me to the conference, MERlin,' and, 'Can you somehow reach into the very fabric of space and time and make the train get here faster, MERlin?'"

"Can you do that?"

"No!"

Even if this lady could only hear "MERlin's" side of the conversation... *snicker*

So yeah, love it!

...also, while I was baking brownies just now (don't ask :D ) I started to notice that the batter looked a bit like chocolate syrup, and "I bet Merlin would eat straight chocolate syrup" went through my head... anyway, one thought led to another, and they culminated in this awesome mental picture of Arthur and Merlin having a food fight while they tried to bake brownies together (because, come on, Merlin would totally fling flour into Arthur's face as a retort to snarkiness...!). I'd love to see this written, if you have the chance. You can put whoever else you like in, or nobody else (though my instinct is that it's just the two of them, at least at first. Maybe the rest of the knights could come in at some point and join in, and then Gwen could pop in and roll her eyes at her boys' antics... but all this is totally up to you...). Anyway... it would be lots of fun for me to see that! :) (No pressure if you're too busy with other stuff, though. I would totally understand that, being, at the moment, mostly a lurker and an on-and-off soft of person with fanfic.)

hbpm
DetectiveDrew chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Wow. I haven't read your series but I'm definately going to now. Your characterization is awesome and I just love the way you put the merlin characters into the modern world. Your writing is brilliant and I hope camp... went well for you- drew
carinims01 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I love this! :D Hahhaa, this is exactly in character. ;D Love the 'fabric of space and time' bit; that was my absolute favorite, and I literally had to cover my mouth and quietly spaz out because I was at my grandma's house and she was taking a nap. -_- Loved it, and I can't wait for the next one! :D Everytime I see this updated, I kinda spaz out. :D
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
This was hilarious and touching. :D Their banter is adorable as always. Amazing!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Love seeing a cheeky bit grouchy Merlin!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Hmm, there is something a little strange here. If he's in public, why would he be using 'Merlin' and 'sire'?

Yeah, I would text, if I had a cell phone. So have a good time at camp and break a leg! :)
Bundibird chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I would totally text you, except that international texting costs around about a thousand dollars each way from Australia. Because we're awesome like that. But here's hoping that you get lots of texts from your other reviewers over this week!

And this - this was cute. Arthhur's "Can you do that?" was a total confession that yes, Merlin guessed EXACTLY what he was going to say. It was very Arthur, and it made me giggle. And Merlin's "I'll be running through the streets with abounding haste, site." Lol! I love it. I can SO see Merlin saying that. With the deadpan expression to boot.

I enjoyed this. :) See you when you get back from camping!

(By the way - I'm really wishing you lived in Aus right now, cause really want to send you a hello text now. Le SIGH. The wonders, and yet - at the same time - the tragic limits of technology. Or, rather, in this case, the limits of my phone bill, but you know. Same same.)

Love Bundi
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I would absolutely love to take you up on that offer, but I don't have a phone! Is there any other way to connect?
godsdaughter77 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Fun chapter! Thanks for sharing! I wish you lots of luck and I will be praying for you as you are forced to attend camp. :)
Black Iron chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Love this so much!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Wowww I love how you write them, it's just perfect. I hope you do more in this verse!
okianimallover chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This would be one of the times I wish I actually lived in the states. But I live across the Pacific Ocean, so no can do. I'll be praying for you though, staying with people makes me physically drained so I know your pain. Good luck!
LFB72 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
It is always nice to see Merlin and Arthur behaving like an old married couple and happily bickering!

I am sure you will be able to use your up and coming ordeal to your advantage - if I can be inspired to write a scene in one of my fics after trying to giving my cat medicine, I'm positive you can use your current situation.

Just make sure you take the old fashioned pen and paper with you so you can record your experiences.
madmand.howe chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
hope your doing ok camp sounds hell keep up the good work
Sahba chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I like it 3 arthur asks merlin do something that make train faster and arthur annoy him this way lol really cute i like he trips and harm himself and arthur annoying him more latter with worrying "I told you becareful you clumsy troll ";) I am at my grandmother's home right now and miss our bathroom that it is not like a zoo with all kind of mouse and cockroach and
gecko ! Old houses is always is like this ;) wish you had internet there you know it is hard to massage or call from this far wish you good time and luck my dear writer