Reviews for Andromeda
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 6 . 5/11
This story has officially made me a Sherlolly shipper.
Bella Cuore chapter 6 . 5/8
THAT. Was. Amazing! Truly amazing! I loved every second, I could barely put it down, and I can't believe I had never found it before.
EverChanging101 chapter 6 . 2/3
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this story is! Finished it in one sitting and couldn't stop reading. Great work!
Marie chapter 6 . 1/6
Very cute, the flashes of previous lives were a treat.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Loved it! Truth is, I love all your stories. You're an amazing author. I've only been shipping Sherlolly for a few weeks, but it was your stories that really solidified it. My favorites are your Omegaverse stories. Fever When You Kiss Me especially. I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up the stellar work!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Thanks for sharing this story, it was interesting, with the intriguing concept of Molly and Sherlock as soulmates. However, it would have been better if there was some more elaboration on the development of their relationship though.
darkryubaby chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Beautiful. I love this story. I loved the moment when Persa saves Andros. "I am yours, you are min, and the sea will not be having you this night" Beautiful. Ad when Mycroft learns of Andros survival. Heartbreaking. Molly's feelings about the lost of Henri. I got so many feels for this story. The way you wrote this is amazing. I've always loved the idea of reincarnation and soul mates. I might just right a book or movie. More likely it'll be a movie. If I do, I want to use some of your lines in this story. Not all. Just some. If that's okay with you, please let me know.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
this was fun to read. wonderful job.
maipigen chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this too was an awesome read. sorry i am not more original in my reviews, but seriously, these stories of yours are amazing:D
athousandroses chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
This was sucha nice story. And the idea of your soul mates name being on your arm is an interesting one. And the interwoven past lives were well done. Good job :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Oh Mycroft I luv you, be my soulmate 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Awww your stories are always great :)
horsegirl275 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Loved this idea, and this story. Great job as usual!
Allimba chapter 6 . 3/23/2014