Reviews for Andromeda
Dreadfulfantasyla chapter 6 . 4/13
Hi! I really loved this story and how you made the characters connect to one another in time. This theme of soul mates and reincarnation is truly fascinating and your interpretation of it it's lovely.
Traceybear chapter 6 . 2/2
Excellent story! Thank you for writing this!
juldoozicloud.com chapter 6 . 2/2
This is awesome. Really gorgeous and elaborate and pieced together wonderfully. Terribly romantic.
detepe chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
Another wonderful tale.
roseokwerekwu chapter 6 . 3/25/2017
Wow... thank you for this
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
I love this it subverted all the cliches and was a really satisfying read
whirligigkat chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Oh, this was so lovely, thank you! I love the idea of past lives intertwined with the present- and to bring John back at the end, perfect. You have such wonderful ideas, can't wait to read more of your work!
janney16 chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
Love this story...as always:)

PS Sherlock is actually spelt with eight letters.
Nerdlee chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Astonishing and captivating and brilliiant and breathtaking and hiilarious and exhilarating and and and... Everything that one hopes to fnd when they open a new book. Please, please don't bore me. Please please be interesting. Please... something endearingly familiar and beautifully new. All those things. And you captured them; you captured me. Thank you. You have made having the flu absolutely worth it.

~Mia
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
This story has officially made me a Sherlolly shipper.
Bella Cuore chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
THAT. Was. Amazing! Truly amazing! I loved every second, I could barely put it down, and I can't believe I had never found it before.
EverChanging101 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
I can't even begin to describe how amazing this story is! Finished it in one sitting and couldn't stop reading. Great work!
Marie chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Very cute, the flashes of previous lives were a treat.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Loved it! Truth is, I love all your stories. You're an amazing author. I've only been shipping Sherlolly for a few weeks, but it was your stories that really solidified it. My favorites are your Omegaverse stories. Fever When You Kiss Me especially. I can't wait to read more of your stories! Keep up the stellar work!
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Thanks for sharing this story, it was interesting, with the intriguing concept of Molly and Sherlock as soulmates. However, it would have been better if there was some more elaboration on the development of their relationship though.