Reviews for Broken Promises
Disgusting, Klaus just had sex with Haley then kisses Caroline and she enjoyed it, I guess she liked the taste of Haley on his lips
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Brilliant balance and perfectly in character. Can't believe I've only just stumbled across this. Great writing.
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Bittersweet. But I loved it.
klovec chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Awesome! This does my shipper heart so good. I love the intensity of their conversation. Yes, the kiss was passionate and hot, but it just screams them; it's like when you are watching them on TV and they are pure magic. That's what came through.

Thank you for this. It made my day!
klovec chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Oh yeah... she means business! I am off to read the next chapter.
Can I hate Hayley anymore?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
it sucked
roseberrygirl chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Thank you! Thank you for giving us a Caroline with some bloody self respect, who doesn't let herself get swept off to bed with Klaus in retaliation for the awful Hayley incident!

Have you checked out the supposed popular ship of Klayley here on ff? There are about 11, of them, yep 11 fics total, mmmmmm, me thinks they are trying super hard to sell it- but no one is buying!
roseberrygirl chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
No, No, No NNNNNOOOOOOOO! Put her down! Move carefully away Caroline! *whispers; "he is fresh out of bed with the wareslut, sweetie, he is probably still covered in her secretions* So gross, lol the writings great, the story entertaining, but him quite literally jumping from between Hayleys legs to Caroline, so...so...unsanitary!
LoVecakes chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
I loved it and thought you did an excellent job. You added this extra scene while still keeping true to Klaus' character. He did nothing wrong and he knows it. He may be in love with her or have feelings for her but he is still single. I agree that despite his feelings for her he would not apologize for his actions. However, he is sorry she was hurt by them. If anything it proves to him that she feels SOMETHING for him. She may tell herself she doesn't want him but she doesn't want him to be with anyone else. I think her reaction on the show would have very much the way you wrote her reaction. This was perfect. Especially since at this point in time I don't feel Caroline's character is ready to just take a leap of faith with Klaus.
ladyluck25 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Oh, this is the end?! I want more. I want a relationship between them! I'm so disappointed with where the real VD is going. I want my Karoline! Anyways, another good chap, I enjoyed it.
ladyluck25 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Good chapter. You write his speech well. Can't wait for more.
BookBandit12 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
this was a good ending and kept the characters as in character as possible which is hard to do, so this was a good story.
walkinthegardengnome chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Love it.
pillowtae chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
OH MY. PLEASE DON'T END THIS. CONTINUE SOMEHOW WITH THE ISSUE UNTIL THEY GET TOGETHER!
twotoe chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Okay, on one hand, yes Klaus is technically single and so is Hayley, BUT Caroline is absolutely right about all the things that Haley did, things with Tyler perhaps even encouraging hime much more than he would have done already, and on top of that she betrayed him to Klaus by telling Klaus about the whole desiring thing causing Klaus to have to kill his hybrids. She is unloyal and dispicable to the utmost degree. Characteristics Klaus might find useful in someone to pump for information, but could never respect, like, or frankly I'm shocked would let lie long considering his reaction to Tyler. I honestly wish you had let Caroline kill her here. That being said, I am VERY disappointed in Caroline in this story. Sure she is drawn to him, but after all he has done with Tyler etc and his reactions to her being angry at Hayley, she KISSES him. Please have a little pride, the pride and defiance we know she has. Jealousy is only a bit of why she came-thank God-her legitimate feelings for Haley and all that Haley has done and then Klaus sleeping was a much bigger part of the reason. Sheer Jealously Klaus could feel superior about, but thankfully thisn't all that it was.

She has soft moments with Klaus which I love, but NOT this one. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It is mitigated a bit by the end by her smelling Haley on him and pulling back, but please, the her giving in to him even as much as she did-in this situation at least- is not something I have a lot of respect for. Also she talks about Elena almost killing her etc, and Klaus doesn't ask about it or mention it? Completely out of character to me I think. He I would certainly think would be VERY interested in the fact that Elena tried to kill Caroline. Very interested. I dunno, some parts of this makes Caroline seem weak and actually weak, and not strong and full of life. Those parts bugged me in a big way. Of course Klaus sleeping with the skank wasn't something I loved either, but at least he didn't compel her so points for him there-she more seduced him. I think it should be great fun someday for Klaus to find out what Damon did to Caroline-and I actually like Damon most of the time-except for the fact that for he and Stephen and almost everyone else in town the world seems to revolve around Elena no matter what situation she is in or what she does. Which is a tangent I shouldn't even begin on so I won't.

Sorry for what criticism I did give, but I hate stories where women are a victim to their feelings and hormones no matter what, and for a bit of this story you had Caroline there in my opinion. You pulled her out, but I didn't like her in at all.