Reviews for Sing With Me
phantom fan chapter 22 . 6/30
Just love your story. It has plenty of excitement and romance. Cannot wait for the ending. Thank you. What would we do without the fan fiction stories on Erik. He is almost as popular as Elvis was.
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
V-I-C-O-M-T-E.
Child of Dreams chapter 11 . 12/18/2016
It's Vicomte, not Vimconte.
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
A-M-I-N-T-A.
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
It's Aminta, not Amina...
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 12/9/2016
(shrieks with delight)
For pity's sake, Erik, say yes!
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 12/9/2016
It's Vicomte, Marguerite and reckon.
Child of Dreams chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
(sighs blissfully)
Angel of Iowa chapter 22 . 12/3/2016
I love this! The reversal of the typical male/female roles here is so cute!
Lucyole chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Ah please write more soon that would be great. Your Story is really good and amazing, I like it please Write and update thank you in advance * Cookies for you *
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
I liked this chapter! It was a good way to introduce the characters' conversation regarding marriage! Can't wait for the next installment!
fluffychickenz chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
I love this story so much! I just found it recently and tried to "pace myself" but ended up finishing it rather quickly regardless. I hope you find your inspiration again and keep writing! :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
I think she got the drop on O.G. :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
I like this Christine :) I know it is traditional for the man to propose but I like how she proposes instead :) Say yes Erik :) Can't wait for more :)
Tangosalsa chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
Hurray! You are back. Hoe did the exams go? Did you pass them?

Even from his cell Raoul is still able to interfere in their lives.
I am not so sure about inspector Dubois. The smile he gave Christine and later on discussing her best options with Erik and Nadir.

The conversation Erik and Chrisyine had later became heated. They both want the same but angst is always rearing it ugly head with regard to Erik.
An engagement time of two years, in case she would change her mind?
Liked it how she took matters in her own hands.

They are supposed to marry to protect Christine from Raoul clutches, however they explained the inspector that Erik found her wandering desolate in the streets..
And offering her shelter.
Erik is known as a recluse and tries to avoid human interference as much as possible, how will they explain their abrupt marriage?

Will that raise doubts? And thus alarming Raoul about her whereabouts?
Or is she not getting married under her own name?
Her family name will be Destler, only her reputation, which has known better days, may be an slightly overlooked obstacle.

Curious how things will turn out. More importantly will he accept.. I loved the way he reacted.