Reviews for Sing With Me
This is soo freakkingg cuteee updatte
AHealingRenaissance chapter 21 . 10/8
I love this story! Hope you can update it again soon :-D
Omg, this is such an adorable story! Please come out with more chapters!
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 5/3
Awwwwww I love the relationship between the two of them :) It is so sweet :) I would love to meet a man like Erik in my life :) Can't wait for more :)
Tangosalsa chapter 21 . 4/30
Hurray! And thank you for the quick update.

So sweet again and the insecurity of Erik was also so real to read.
As it seems the hurdle had been taken, albeit another one is looming on the horizon.
Will Erik accompany Christine to Paris when she will make her statement? Or will Nadir do it?

How Erik told the story how he became the Angel of the Opera was sweet and it still effects him as well.

What puzzled me was the remark that he wanted to court Christine as any other men; buying flowers, little trinkets and so on. How did he want to that because when they were talking in the house he stated that that was not possible because he is a wanted man.

Curious how things will progress between them.

Good luck with your exams! Will wait patiently ( at least I shall try it )
DragonfireOfHope chapter 21 . 4/30
That…that was ADORABLE
Bella chapter 20 . 4/25
This is an amazing chapter! I wish the movie was just like this in every way. 3
CodeNameBLOOD chapter 20 . 4/3
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE UPDATE! I very very very much look forward to your next update! The way you write is so entrancing, you definitely write very well!
PhantomFan01 chapter 20 . 3/30
AWWWWWWWW :) Is it me or has it got hot in here? ;) I am glad he trusted her enough to look at his face :) Glad they have got somewhere with their relationship and can't wait for more :)
asprankle1 chapter 20 . 3/30
Tangosalsa chapter 20 . 3/30
The emotions were zo palpabele, especially when Christine was setting in his lap.
After she, silently recieved his approvement, to remove his mask. He felt so vunerable, his only defense mechanism against the cruel world was taken away.
How she showed him that his greatest fear was ungrounded for, that was so intense sweet.

Due the porcelain mask on his face to protect himself against the very cruel world, the skin underneath did suffer from it.
He wants to belong to the world and live a happy life with the woman he truly loves above all else.

Hopefully Christine can somehow convince him to leave his mask on the side table so that his skin can somehow recover.

Thanks for the update. So very curious for more.
Erika H. Daae chapter 20 . 3/29
Wow! Great chapter! So many Erik/Christine feels!
Missingwings chapter 20 . 3/29
Finally! He shows her, and she proves him wrong! This is how the movie should have gone! Sorry I didn't review last chapter, I was behind. Wonderful job! Though I would suggest that whenever someone new talks, create a new paragraph. Like when Erik is talking, as soon as Christine begins create a new paragraph. Otherwise, great job!
Erika H. Daae chapter 19 . 3/29
I love this story! The characters are very realistic, and true to their respective true natures! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Mecha Specs chapter 19 . 3/25