Reviews for Sing With Me
I'm in love! :DD I just watched Phantom of the Opera for like the umpteenth time last night and I knew I needed to see Christine with someone other than Raoul and you definitely delivered! Great job and don't keep me waiting too long!
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 15 . 1/4
okay so i love this story so far please update soon!
asprankle1 chapter 15 . 1/2
Oh my goooooooshhhh! This is so good!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Dear Qomoi,
you were on Shella DragoNoid's page and I click on your story to see what you have written. I enjoy it,remercie vous for making Christine more headstrong, instead of a vulnerable woman caught between two lovers(in my opinion that isn't heroism that being a damsel in distressed and begin weak about the man she chooses.)
sincerely, the Leroux heroine
ps. Bonne année!
PhantomFan01 chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I am glad they are both alright and that Raoul didn't seriously hurt anyone :) Can't wait for more :D
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Finals...eck. I wish you luck!
I didn't find fault with this, though I'm never good at that sort of thing. I quite liked this chapter!
Keep writing and God bless,
Shippings
Missingwings chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Yay, new chapter! The roles have been reversed from the graveyard scene, I really enjoyed this chapter. I noticed a small mistake in the authors note, nothing big and it could just be personal style, but you said 'hangcliff' when you meant cliffhanger. But anyway, I can't wait so see what you have in store for them, and where are they going? Another part of his past? Intriguing.
Prinzessin Mia chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
Yay! An update! This chapter was, as always, awesome! I really freakin' wish the movie was like this. *sobs* And is the horse's name really Joe? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shella DragoNoid chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Oh...my...gosh...

I just read ten chapters today... THIS IS AMAZING! I would PREFER the movie it had gone this way! PLEASE update again soon! It's so great!

6 out of 5 stars!
YunaWhitefire chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Oh my Lord, I love this story! Please update soon, I'm on edge!
Kittyflare chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Hi! This is my first time writing phanfiction, and I really like the phanfiction you write! Also, in my phanfiction "And he loved her", when there was a review about my story, I was really, hyper elated. I also love your story very much and can't wait for you to write your next chapter, but I do wish you could also perhaps read my phanfiction and leave a review? Thank you so much! I'm 13, and my dream is to be an author.
RosieLilyIce93 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Literally stumbled upon this and couldn't stop reading! Bravo! So excited to see what happens next!
Missingwings chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
I love this very much. This is how it should have gone. You're a great writer, the story was interesting, the characters weren't OOC at all, really, and the grammatical and spelling mistakes were few and far between. Words cannot do justice to this masterpiece.
Eva chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Lovely! :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Yay a trapdoor :) Erik's plan involved a trapdoor :) Loved how they sang together :) And how annoyed Raoul was too :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D