Reviews for Sing With Me
rammie for a reason chapter 4 . 8/27
This is awesome-sauce! I love how you write Christine and Erik and even though I am only on chapter three I am hooked! You are a great author, well time to stay up till midnight and read the rest! XD
LuluLovesEristine chapter 18 . 8/17
Whale then-.-
Cloelius Princess chapter 18 . 8/4
Eu penso que quero mais. Passei o ultimo dia e noite a ler esta história e está muito bem construída. Mas quero mais. Quero ver como continua, como acaba.
stardash19 chapter 18 . 8/2
Thank you for updating! I like the backstory you gave Erik, very well written. Hopefully Christine will forgive him soon :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 18 . 8/2
Oh oh that went well :/ Not :/ I guess her reaction wasn't surprising though :) Hopefully they will be able to patch things up with each other :/ Can't wait for more :D
Missingwings chapter 18 . 8/2
God damn it Christine! Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. On the contrary, I would think it was cool! But I guess that's why I'm not Christine. This was a great chapter, and I find his back story really interesting! I feel sorry for him though... She's overreacting. I understand that it adds to the story, but... It pains me to see. Christine... Try putting yourself in his shoes, why don't you? Wonderful chapter!
LadyGrievous chapter 17 . 7/28
I was so disappointed for this story to end, here, with the cliffhanger, after it was getting progressively better and better-I'm totally hooked on the story and desperately need to see the next chapter!
Silvia.Frovel chapter 17 . 6/14
I highly light this story, and I like how well you portray the characters. I've been reading poto fan writings for a while now and I have to day this one did not disappoint. I hope to be able to read more soon. C.T.
Missingwings chapter 17 . 6/6
Ooh, I want to know! Welcome back, by the way. I missed you and your story! What is Erik's secret... Hmm... I don't know... Something to do with his mask? Hmm... He was a friend of her father? No, he's not THAT old. Hmm... I really don't know. I'll find out, I guess.

A couple of spelling/grammer errors. You said 'fitted' and it should hev been 'fit'. I'm on my phone, so I can't remember them all, but it was only two or three, nothing major. Well done!
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 17 . 6/6
Great chapter, as per the norm!
Oooh, mysterious mysteries! Can't wait to see what's coming up next!
Keep writing and God bless,
Shippings
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 6/6
He might tell her about his past I think :) Can't wait for more to find out what the mystery is :D
asprankle1 chapter 17 . 6/6
Oh my! Love! This is wonderful!
PumpkinKitten chapter 17 . 6/5
Will he tell her about his past?
asprankle1 chapter 16 . 4/10
It's really good! :)
Horseland123 chapter 4 . 4/8
Hey I'm the 100th reviewer! AWSOME book! I LOVE it!