Reviews for Blown Away
Americaiuno chapter 27 . 2/4
Aw that is so sad!
Americaiuno chapter 18 . 2/3
Wow this is a very creepy chapter!
Americaiuno chapter 12 . 2/2
Aw! Poor Zelda
Americaiuno chapter 1 . 2/1
This is a very good story one of the best stories I will find in this fanfiction site! You are great writer!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 36 . 2/17/2014
I'l go with whatever you do! I'm excited for the sequel!-Shadow
Dia Newman chapter 36 . 2/17/2014
:O I love TP *hugs*
MadlyPurple chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
I like this.
TheTwilightSheikah chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
*Warning, gibberish noises ahead* DWEvjirgbkjvberfbb I haven't finished reading a fanfiction for quite a while, and honestly, it felt so strange reading the words 'see ya' in your authors note. I always tend to get tingles up my spine when I read those words or similar ones in other stories, like, "What the heck?! It's OVER?!" and then practically start freaking out because I have nothing else to do xD (Because I have no life x3x)

Cough, anyway, argh, I feel a bit bad that I was able to only review like, the chapter before the last chapter, or however you word it xD, so I'm only going to have like, two reviews on this story, unless I go an review all the other chapters (which I will do, if I'm extremely bored xD)

Anyway, since you asked for it, I'll rate you based on what I've read. I'm not the best at judging, so, just giving you a heads up xD

Character Development (5): I loved all the characters in the story! They always had the perfect... aura around them (Did I use the word right?) and I could (most of the time) feel what they were feeling. For example, when Zelda was getting beat senseless by her father, I could feel her pain, and I felt sad right along with her.

Plot (4): The plot was excellent, it flowed just perfectly, maybe a bit rushed at times, but other then that, it was just... perfect.

Spelling/Grammer (4): Most of the time, from what I could see, almost everything as perfect. Every know and then I might've spotted a typo or two, but other than that, nothing at all. (In one of the lines above you put, "Under one of the seats, i find Talon's mask", just pointing it our for ya' :P)

Originality (7): (Yes, I know it is on a scale of 1-5... but still x3) I've never seen any other plot remotely clse to this one, and it is definetly different then other Zelda fanfiction here! Well done!

Updating (Unsure): Because I wasn't here for like, 95% of the story, I wouldn't know, but, I bet it was atleasy a 4, haha.

Even though I haven't been stuck with the story long, it is sad to see it finished! I look foward to any future fanfictions you write for Zelda, and I will make sure to look at them!

(Secretly hoping for an epilouge! So, cya then if there is, haha xD)

Sheik
The Silver titan chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
needs some form of a continuation, this was great!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
NOW THIS WAS A GOOD CHAPTER-Shadow
Dia Newman chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
*crying slightly * this was amazing! I give it a 5! Ah... no more depressing Zelda and Link stories... seriously, people need to write more of them! Ah, anyway, my words have been run out except for this... I will never be able to play Majora's Mask with a straight face again...
Dia Newman chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
OMIGODPLEASEUPDATESOONTHISHASBECOMEAMAZINGLYI TENSEANDHOLYSHITZELDASPREGNANT(kinda saw that coming tho, like with Link's princlyness)ANDLINKYOUDUMBFUCKSTOPBEINGSOAMAZINGOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOD/SHOT
Juggems chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
great imagery and story can't wait to see the rest of it.
TheTwilightSheikah chapter 34 . 1/7/2014
Ahhh, yes, finally caught up

I just want to say, this is certaintly one of the most interesting fanfictions I've ever read, and am still currently reading. I love that it seems to have a whole new story to it other then other fanfictions I've seen here, having a new plot I haven't seen anywhere else.

I would love to make this is super long post, a review for each chapter, but I don't think I would be able to xD

I loved this chapter (Mostly because Dorobou died, and I don't like him much) And I'm going to go ahead and quote a short review from a story I'm currently reading. "Buckle up. This is a ride that starts fast and gets faster."

Each chapter seems to always have a huge action on the plot, and it seems the action never ends. In a good way, of course Thank you for posting this amazing fanfiction, and I honestly feel a bit upset that I wasn't able to start reading it the second it was posted, because I can tell I would been rather excited for the next chapter if I had read it the day it came out xD

I'm sorry for the lengthy review, as this is actually my first review in quite a long while, on a new account "

Thank you for posting such an amazing story, and I'll make sure to review this when the next chapter is out :D

Sheik
Red chapter 34 . 1/6/2014
Can't wait till next chapter. You really are good at writing this story. Hope you don't give up on it. Update Soon.