Reviews for Lover's on the Fifth Floor
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 4/23
You do such a beautiful job with their interior life, fluent in painting the emotional aftermath of near death and near tragedy and dawning recognition and acceptance of love. Beautiful writing. Thank you.
klcarr892 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I hope you're planning on continuing this because it's one of my favorites on here and deserves to be completed. So well written. ;o)
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Intense, vivid. Action counterbalanced and enhanced with their interior lives. Excellent. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I love your style of writitng very discriptive and your examples to help explain situations like the car crash one with love and life ive tried fanfiction before but im terrible and im waiting for the next chapter!:)
guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Any chance of ever updating?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
wish you would update this story or find someone to finish it for you. It is really good.
Carla chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Uau. So long hiatus. Why?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I'm really sad we haven't gotten an update to this story. :(
Anna chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Great!
Msreadalot71292 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Sounds like ur a fan of medicine...love the crossover btw...I realy hope jane and lisbon get to gwthervsoooooon
marshmallowdeviant chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Thanks for updating! And don't worry too much about frequency- your life is way more important than any fit and we'll happily take what we can get :D chapter was great- evocative, angsty and edging towards that complicated relationship question... Wondering if red John wouldn't make a play for Jane while he's in the hospital if he really intended to kill him? also would definitely love to read whatever you feel like posting :) x
Bruna Fights Back chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This is awesome :D
I just have one question, since Lexi, and as it seems Mark too, is alive while Meredith is pregnant, is this like an Au in Grey's universe where the plane crash never happened? Or where the shooting never happened?
jane-i-need-you chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
AWWWWW I be wating for next chapter!
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
it's a great story. You are very thorough when it comes to detail and i like that alot. Just hope to get more dialog soon. i'm so fascinated about what your other story could be so please tell me everything cause i want to know. i want to right a story where Jane isn't alright, isn't alright at all. i've been thinking about how to do it although in every story i write Jane isn't alright. so yea this story is great keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I think that you should write both! Your a really good writer and to be honest, Jane with a medical problem i.e illness is not something expored *too* often (it has though) in the fic realm. having said that, considering this story is started, you should continue with it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »