Reviews for A Shadow in the Dark
Jezunya chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Hm, very, very interesting. And you've kept them surprisingly in-character. Very well-done :)

I really loved Malfoy's thoughts at the end there - comparing Ginny to a delicate little bird, which is sweet, but then ending it with "right before he killed them." So the initial attraction is there, but he's still Malfoy. He isn't head-over-heels in love with her (yet, I hope..?)

Please continue this! It's all too rare to find Harry Potter fiction this well-written, and I'm wondering about somethings too. Like how Draco knows so much about Tom Riddle (obviously, his father could have told him about the diary and all that, but he sounded like he's had personal experience with 'the touch of Dark Magic').

So anyway, very interesting, very well-written, and I'll await the next installment very impatiently ;)

(Which, now that I'm looking at the date of the last time you posted anything, may never come. But I'll wait anyway ;P)
Resentment chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
The story was published so long ago I dunno if my one review will get you to keep writing this story. So I'm going mae this one count.

WRITE MORE I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS.
MaryBear chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Beautiful! More, please!
Aranndil chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Shannon! Killing birdies! *shudder*
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Interesting. I liked it and I hope you'll continue and if not I hope to read your other stories.
Leeann chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
MORE CHPATERS! MORE CHPATERS! please hury with more chapters! i can't wait to read them! (and will you please when you have more up email me? i can't wait!)
Leeann chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS! i love your writing! go on, go on!
Effervescence chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Jeez, not slash at all? Not even femslash? Well. I guess everybody will just read it then.

More! More! More! ::grins:: I liked it, but you already knew that. I love the oatmeal part. ::laughs::
LaughingGasGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I like your writing style. I hate it when people use alot of the cliches. Yours is very original. I really like your story. I'm like a Hufflepuff with storys I like-loyal to the end.
Leeann chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS! you write so good! hurrry up and write more chapters! (also will you email me when you you have some more chapter(s) up? i'm waiting for your email!)
Enchant Him chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
More! More! More! I have always been a fan of Ginny, but when I saw it was Draco (Whom I have never really liked all that much) I was like, "Whoa! Wait a minute!" and now I think they'd make a wonderful couple! _ Write more...NOW! _-
Alexa Giles chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I usually don't like (nor can i understand) Ginny and Draco together, but what you wrote about them was rather... er, intriguing? more soon!

~Alexa
The Great Kelly The Great chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I NEED MORE!m Oh, please, this is soooo good! Write a sequel and tell me when you update please. Just send me an e-mail. This is sooooooo good. KEEP WRITING!

*TGKTG*