Reviews for Too Far
soundofthebluerain chapter 3 . 4/22
This is so great
Maka 3 s Soul chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Omg!I just love Soul and Maka!.Please continue! I can already tell they will be together! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Hahaha. Love this. I especially love the part that says don't you dare give me hope. Hahaha. And the part where she maka chop. I thought she was gonna kill his ass with the last maka chop. Hahahahah. You should write more I really enjoyed it. Your a good writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
You should write more I really enjoyed it. I love the whole maka saying don't you dare give me hope. Hahaha love it. She almost killed his ass with that fucking book that time. Hahah. Good job I really liked it.
TalkSmackNow chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Please update. Tons of people are waiting anxiously for the next one. Your work is amazing "
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I love this story! It's just too bad you don't upload that often. I hope the next chapter will come soon! I hope you don't get writer's block or anything because I'm addicted to this story and I'd love to read the next chapter soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
More? Please?
MikotoXDaimonXFortuna chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
UPPPPDAATTTEEEEE...Please...godammit, these two are so cute! MORE PLEASE OWO
Person chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
This is heartbreaking. But, I want more...
Update soon, dear author.
DBZGT34589 101 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I like your story, especially the part where soul was being hit by maka's Maka Chops!
tm0nstr000 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
that-1-fangurl chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Oh my gosh im crying *wipes tears away frantically* really good I love it
RebeccaJane897 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You are very good with details. Keep up the good work!:) I can't wait until the next chappie!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
(also this is really well-written and I love it and i desperately want to see how it plays out)
Dragons4ever chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Goddamnit, this fic kills me. The emotion's so raw and powerful and just urgghhh my heart. Great writing as always :)