Reviews for Just Another
Flicker chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
You totally rock. _

"I'm just John Carter, aloof boy. Man."

"Oh, I forgot - I'm a bad doctor with issues."

I love where this is going... and I love that you give them such good lines, too. _

You *so* have to make it into a series... I'm going to be heckling you until you write the next chapter... ;)

This is just so great. _
CARBYfan chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
that was a great chapter! i really think you should make this into a series, cause it seems to be starting off quite well! keep up the great work, and i can't wait to read the next chapter! CARBY please!
not-so-dumb-blonde chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
OK- I really like your story. I hope you continue, but I have some constructive critism. First, the guy who hit Abby. His name was Brian not Brandon. Next, Carter sounded like he actually like Susan more than Abby. Carter and Abby's relationship is still so hard to write b/c one minute they are the best of friends, the next they are fighting like cats and dogs, and then the next minute you can see it in their eyes that they just wanna rip each other's clothes off. Their relationship is really a myster, but I do feel that they are really in love. Not just love each other, but really in love. You kinda made them sound like they hated each other, and we both know that that isn't the case. It's quite the opposite if you ask me. Anywho, sorry about that I just had to get on my soapbox for a minute. Carter is my absolute fave and well when I see something that I don't think fits is character well, I just have to let you know. Thanx for being so patient. PLZ contiue the story and writing. Personally, I wouldn't worry about my opinion.
Flicker chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Hannah! You're writing! Weehee! Joys to my carby little mind... but. On with the review.

I loved it.

You've got the black humour down pat, and her confusion at where she is between Luka and Carter completely realisticly... (am I spelling that right? I don't think so.) You *have* to either continue or write a "companion piece" as you called it. Really. You've left loose ends and it's going to drive me crazy!

As for the perks of carby life... why, my appreciation for your taste! Just kidding. The money will come soon. Albeit it'll be invisible money... *winks* I have some carby carrots I can share somewhere... I hope they're not out of date... Sorry, fic. Yes.

Oh, one thing I found - it's Joyce and *Brian*, not Brandon. :) Just a lickle mistake. Otherwise, I totally enjoyed reading it, and I await more. For there will be more... Hannah? :wooks: Why am I talking to myself? I'll stop. ;) Continue, continue!
coleus-kokomo chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
I loved this story! This sounds exactly like what Abby's thoughts could have been during this time period. I'd definitely like you to do a companion piece to this!

Starfish
no-1gal chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Hey! really good story. Please write a sequel including some carby! Please?

Keep up the good work!
cheeza-m chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Hey! I thought this was really great. You have a good grasp of Abby and I think it's really well written. Can't wait for more from you!

Theresa
DrSusanLewisER chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Very well written! I wasn't actually going to read the whole thing (I was just getting off), but your words sucked me in and made me want to read the rest. Great job!