Reviews for What's next?
cybercorpsesnake chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Interesting insight into their sex life. One of the first stories where Shego was feeling inadequate, nice to see that was cleared up for her. Drakken should give up the evil and focus on Shego. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Well written chapter. Radical changes after so many years would be hard. Shego really wants Drakken he better treat her right.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Cheyanna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was an good story.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Sounds like they are beginning to form a plan...

But I wonder how any of them will work out.

CB73
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Awwww! XD This was sweet. You might want to check back over some of the spelling though. Just saying. But I loved the plot X3 Shego does have a freindly side- you just have to push through a whole lot of snarkiness to see it. Don't you think? You showed it pretty well with this story. Don't even get me started on Dr. D. Awesome portrayal and spot on in charecter!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
They stumbled their way into each other's arms, and into their futures.

But what kind of future?

CB73
shegoanddrew4ev chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i love it shegoanddrew4ev it suppose to have an a on the end i also think you should make another chapter love your number #1 fan
dsfansince2007 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i honestly kinda like, i felt it was too flyfft, but other than tht i like it. shego was outta charcyer in the end but ye i du think she culf b like tht. I hope tu see more one-shots from yu doe D