Reviews for The Ash Connection
VikkiAMML chapter 33 . 2/27
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE A SEQUEL WOULD BE AMAZING!
Flik98 chapter 33 . 2/27
Enjoyed every second of this story and cant wait to read the sequel! X3
nick chapter 1 . 2/25
Here are my 5 questions. 1. Was there more to the plot, besides the summary? 2. What locations were used in the fanfic? Be specific. 3. Could you be specific on when the fanfic took place? 4. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 5. What Pokémon were owned by the main anime characters in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

nick
handymanshipper chapter 29 . 2/14
I hate you ok nof totally but I enjoyed most kf your story till chapter 29. Just like Ash's pikachu and Dawn's piplup Misty's psyduck doesn't want to evolve. I don't buy those three pokémon evolving i would buy made up pachirisu evolution before believing those three evolved. I am awake at midnight because of your story save for hr at grocery store and dinner break i have been reading this story all day.
handymanshipper chapter 21 . 2/14
I just want to thank you for nkt makimg Maylynee and Daisy complete morons far to many ppl are compelled to write them that way. While neither are huge deal in the show they aren't idiots. Maybe nog smartest women but far from the dumbest either. I appreciate you writting them as much in character as possible given the little character they where given.
handymanshipper chapter 7 . 2/14
Ignores Giovanni being Ash's father as I know he isn't. And their was no need for thay Giovanni thinking Ash is hcosen ome and figuring out the team dynamic is enough. I don't understand why it is in their but I am enjoying tje res of the story.
handymanshipper chapter 4 . 2/14
Knows Drew and Iris brains are on right track wround ch 4. Their hunch makes more sense. Ppl like a Drew and Daisy and the like would be happy coincidence. Where as ppl like Misty,May and Max are being specifically attacked. Just note about an earlier chapter it isn't compliant it would have been cool if Daisy's bedroom was next to Misty's. Just an interesting detail just like if May's bedroom was next Max's bedroom. Thusfar enkoimg this long story.
StarTrail chapter 33 . 1/29
This was brilliant! Simply brilliant. The first couple chapters were a little bit slow for me, but by the last chapter of the part I? Where they were all gathering together? I was hooked.

It's kind of funny to think that this is a pokemon story of over 300,000 words in length, yet it only has about 3 major instances of conflict/battling. It's all just character interactions, but my GOD the character interactions! The way you handled everyone was nothing short of perfect, and I have to mention I'm also kind of surprised at the characters themselves too-16 kids on their own for months? It's a wonder their situation didn't start turning into something like Lord of the Flies...very different situations so maybe not so much of a wonder but anyway...

There are so many moments in this fic that I loved, and I have to say-the photo of the fourteen reunited? And the stargazing scene? The way you described them? Picture perfect! I'm not a good drawer but I really want to see someone actually put those scenes down visually, because I can clearly see them in my head!

Final word, this was awesome, and you're amazing XD
FollowYourDreams97 chapter 1 . 1/25
I've been hearing about TAC on the Contestshipping side of Tumblr for quite a while now. I finally found it, and now I see I won't be getting much done in my spare time. *raises glass* Here's to over 300,000 words of fanfiction that I look forward to.
Rhea chapter 2 . 1/16
YOU are a rarity in this world. Oh my god, the fanfic writers here are especially terrible when it comes to writing. Good to know that the Pokemon fanfiction community is not completely hopeless.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 33 . 1/14
The name of the conference for Unova is the Vertress Conference, not the Ventress Conference. That was great.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 29 . 1/13
I should probably tell you this, despite it being late: Cynthia's Garchomp is female.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 28 . 1/13
Paul disguising his voice as a G-Man agent: awesome! Bianca & Barry as cousins, nice.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 27 . 1/13
Ah, Cress & Chili joining in.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 26 . 1/13
That was so sweet. Too bad the story on Nando isn't.