Reviews for The Ash Connection
Rockadoodle88 chapter 13 . 6/4
Wow. I can't believe I get to read this masterpiece... for free. Amazing job so far.
Zakeraz chapter 33 . 5/29
This story was so much fun! I honestly couldn’t put it down at multiple points and it’s given me so many ideas for snippets extra scenes Id love to write up. It’s been an absolute delight watching Paul try to avoid the romance subplot like the plague before he gives in to the inevitable. I can picture him ending his argument with Kenny saying, “And for the record, I didn’t even want to play this stupid game in the first place. I’ve seen what it does to the rest of you idiots and it’s horrifying!” Dread them, run from them, hormones arrive all the same. All the other characters had plenty of awesome and fun moments too. Although, the Pokémon themselves don’t get much screen time. But that’s to be expected given how big the cast already is and the focus is on human connections.
My one minor gripe is the “G-Men” and invoking Pokémon names for swears are a tad silly and hard to take seriously. I honestly laughed out loud when I first read “Government Men agency” in some press conference or something. Maybe discussing the bus crash? But as I said, it’s a minor problem.
The one thing I cannot excuse though, is the criminal lack of Paul and Shinx content! That precious bean is a One Scene Wondercat and I need more content of it defrosting our favorite perpetual grump. That one chapter was just too cute to leave it as a one-off and I can’t stop thinking about how Shinx could have earned itself a place on Paul’s team during the expedition and gotten more scenes in the future.

Thanks again for a beautiful, addictive story. I was also delighted to discover you have more works building on this one and dove right in to many of them.
Excellent chapter
Trip is my favorite character
Tasty chapter. Finally some action as well
F for Kenny
Barry, Zoe have been very well written here.
The way you switched Pov within the speech was great too
Adalet isn't wrong
Very emotional
Didn't expect that turn of events. I'm pleasantly surprised.
Lance is very practical
Paul is hilarious
Jelly - filled doughnuts are true evil and nothing will change my mind
Jesus christ Giovanni
Really liked the part with Trip and his family. You didn't have to do Daisy like that damn lol
Great writing for the title drop
Ash... Dense but not too dense, is he?
Damn, lots of it going down
Contestshipping