Reviews for The Ash Connection
Tropicallight chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
Leaf is so smart. I like this.
I am so loving this story. Good job
Tropicallight chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Whoa! This chapter is so good.
I can tell the Pokémon is Mewtwo :p
Tropicallight chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
I understood how this story got this title. First Misty then May and Max and now Paul's home. It is going to be so interesting.
I wonder how other champions will react after listening to Drew's theory.
Tropicallight chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
So? Amazing chapter indeed.
I wonder who will be attacked next.
Stupid dense but adorable Ash XD
Tropicallight chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
So, Drew will celebrate Christmas with May? Interesting!
No matter how many times I've read this, it always give me chills!
I'm glad to see that Misty is alright.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I already read this two times but I can't believe I never reviewed or favourited! Well, I'm doing now.
I already know the story, so there will not be much suspense for me lol
Anyway, I love this chapter!
YaBoiiTj chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Nice
younggem chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Such a treat to read! I really can't wait to read the sequel and how the characters change as they're older. Thank you for the story.
Kitty Amadeus chapter 33 . 3/18/2016
Pokemon has always been dear to me too and it's something that has kept me going through my life. However, I've always felt as if something was missing in the series and for me, you're story filled that void in my heart. I can't thank you enough and I am going to read the sequel right away but I simply cannot express my gratitude and I hope you continue writing out these stories because they mean a lot to many people, myself included. I simply cannot express what I feel in words but I tried. Thank you again for your time, your energy, your talent, your imagination, your stories and for everything.
d'-'b-aka-shika-d'-'b chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
This was such a fantastic story with so many ups and downs. I loved every second of my journey through it and will be favouriting it so I can enjoy it again and again.

Thank you for being a brilliant story teller and for sharing this masterpiece.
JolteonMaster chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
WTF Trip. That last line was uncalled for. (in a good way) XD
crywonder chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
You've probably seen plenty of reviews like this already but I'm going to add my two cents anyway. I only recently picked up watching Pokemon again, and admittedly I don't read a lot of fanfiction - I just stick to one-shots whatever ship I really want closure for at a given time. But I struggled to find anything that really satisfied me, so I decided to try this one out after I saw it had the most faves in the fandom. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I have spent any spare moment I could get over the last three days reading this fic. I've lost sleep staying up to read it. It's made me laugh, it's made me cry, it's got me STRESSED OUT, and before I was even done with it I recommended it to at least five people. The ending was so satisfying I don't think I need to read anything else for the next few days. (Except maybe the sequel but I understand you haven't finished that yet and I'm scared of what the wait is going to do to my heart.) I was reading Gone Girl just before I started this fic, and I can confidently say that THIS IS BETTER THAN GONE GIRL.
Have you considered writing a novel? I can understand why a fanfic like this wouldn't get a book deal because it's not easy to translate into an original work since so much of it relies on the Pokemon universe ... but you're obviously an incredible writer. I think you should really go for it :)
TheJolteonMaster chapter 10 . 2/10/2016
"Don't underestimate the power of idiots in large groups" - Reggie

Best. Quote. In This Story.

I'm also glad that you remembered that Trip is good at taking initiative, like we saw when he was kind of a leader during the Venipede incident before Ash came along.
TheolteonMaster chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
It took me a minute to realize that calling Barry Brian wasn't a typo and was just Alder being Alder. xD

I also love the way you portray all of the little cliques within Ash's friend circle. The interactions are very believable. Which is impressive for having so many characters. I'm kind of surprised that Zoey and Cilan ended up going, perhaps that's just me though.

It would have been a convenient time to chop off a number of characters you have to deal with haha.
TheJolteonMaster chapter 8 . 2/10/2016
I dunno why, but the part where Dawn said "Even the kid with ADHD picked up on it" made me crack up laughing. Perhpps the best part is since it was Dawn, someone who grew up in the same town as him, we know that she is dead serious about that.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »