Reviews for The Ash Connection
TheJolteonMaster chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
OMG I love your story on how Cynthia became champion! It seems so fitting.

So, I forget the timeline of when the Unova episodes were aired.. Was this written before the episodes where Bianca's dad almost forced her to come home?

Then again, if Bianca could be a target, then so could the kid from all the way back in Kanto who saved Ash's life and took a picture of Arcticuno... I forget his name... But he also traveled with Ash for a while.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
I love how the officer guy said, "As though they wanted us to just handcuff them and arrest them!" and then Officer Jenny says, "Did you?" and he's just like, "Uhh..."

XD

Your humor is always the best.

And, AW CRUD, the cat's outta the bag, Lance! You better get your hiney workin' and take down Team Rocket or SOMETHING, because a certain group of people doesn't like you much right now.

I mean, I'm glad he put Leaf in charge, for story purposes, but it wasn't exactly smart.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
Okay, so this is what we have today:

IKARISHIPPING! I don't care if he was feverish and possibly delirious! IT WAS A KISS. *.*

LEAFGREENSHIPPING! I love it when Gary shows how much he cares about her! *hands on heart* They're so sweeeeeeet! *swoons*

REGGIE DROPS THE BOMBSHELL! Great, that's one more person who knows about the conspiracy... oh, how wonderful. Although... I DO think he was right to tell Brandon.

TRAGIC BACKSTORY! No TAC chapter is complete without some of this. ;)

HUMOR FROM LITERALLY EVERYONE! As always, some subtle and some obvious, some dry and some laugh-out-loud funny, some cheesy jokes and some Harley and some sarcasm from our favorites.

And finally... "It's a well-known fact that Pokemon trainers have more survival skills than Boy Scouts." XD

Best. Line. Ever.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO LONG!

And so wonderful, too! *squeals*

And also, HEY! HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY! Hold up, hold up, what, no. MAY AND DREW DID NOT JUST "ALMOST" KISS. Aaaahahahahanonononono. Not happening. LU, I DEMAND YOU REWRITE THIS CHAPTER. ... ... ...well, okay, scratch that, I don't think that would be the best idea, no, not at all... ARGH! ContestShipping! And then... NOT!

This is an accurate description of what happened:

Me: They're gonna kiss ERMAGERSH THEY'RE GONNA -

You: Gotcha. *smirks*

Me: ...WHAT!? *rages* NO! NOOOOOOOOO! *rages more* LU this is NOT funny I will FIND YOU AND AND AND I DON'T KNOW but THIS. *punches wall* IS. *punches wall* NOT. *punches wall* FUNNY!

...soooo yep.

*hugs self* S-still... it was... super c-cute...
ChocoChipKitty chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Welllllll then.

Here we go. Silver has indeed changed everything...

Lu, you are amazing. The way that you manage to handle all these characters, and how they all have essential roles that drive the story forward... it's astounding. I hope you write forever, and one day get a non-fanfiction book published, because you could make millions off of that, and never have to work again, and spend your whole life writing more books and fanfictions, and if you do have a book published, I want to read it, because you are magnificent, and you know what? You should contact the Pokemon company and ask them for permission to publish Pokemon stories. ALL THE POKEMON STORIIIIIIEEEEESSSS! :D

Your writing is spectacular, Lu. That's a fact. And if it was an opinion, it would be an indisputable one. :3
ChocoChipKitty chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
IkariShipping... hee hee hee... *giggles* D'aww, they're so adoooorrrrable...

(But that's nothing compared to May and Drew.)

Anyway... BOOOOOOOOOOOM IT'S SILVER! My favorite thing about Silver is how dynamic he is from the beginning of the Gold and Silver manga to the end of it. I really like how you portray him here, too, and though he doesn't do a complete 180, I really love how he changes throughout TAC and TAC II.

Although I'm awfully mad at him for what he did in the latest TAC II chapter... because NO. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE GARY IS DEAD. I JUST KNOW SILVER IS BEING A TROLL! And he's trying to manipulate Leaf, isn't he? Isn't he?!

*prays to Arceus* pleasedon'tletGarybedead
ChocoChipKitty chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Well, there you have it. Gary did indeed foresee the future.

Also, THE ANGST! The angst of Reggie, Paul, and Brandon... OMIGOSH YOU ARE AMAZING LU... No one else could have pulled this off so well.

And then MORE CONTESTSHIPPING! And Cilan looking like he's gonna have a fit. Well, naturally. I'm also about to have a fit... OF SQUEALS AND SHIPPING LOVE AND ASDFGHJLALASJDIQWOHNCIBCIUE
ChocoChipKitty chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE POINTED

1) Of course it's well within May's nature to fall off a cliff because she has two left feet. :3 We all just love May, don't we?

2) This chapter made me SO SAD. I want to cry.

3) The clip with Delia was DEPRESSING. Just... I don't know. UGGHHHH.

4) NO! LILY AND VIOLET AND DAISY! NOOOOOO! *sobs* Oh, my gosh, this is HORRIBLE. THIS IS HORRIBLE. WHYYYYYYYYYY?!

5) Max is still a cutie pie.

6) REGGIE PROPOOOOOSSSSSSSSSED! ERMAGERSH YOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just LOVE how you paired up literally EVERYONE in this fic with someone! *Snoopy happy dance* YAAAAAYYYYY

7) 0-0 ... ... ... ...*shuts self in room to cry for Chili and Cress*

8) *has returned from crying* PO-KE-SHIP-PING! *does cheerleading dance* HIP HIP HOORAY!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
"..."

That is Paul's response to life, as you displayed at the beginning of the chapter.

"..."

That will also be Steven's next few seconds as he has just had this bombshell dropped on him.

Then he will scream, celebrate, cheer, and run around like a drunk/happy idiot. Except he's Steven, so maybe he'll just faint on the spot, rather than publicly embarrass himself... yeah, that wouldn't be so great...

Then again, maybe he'll scream, celebrate, cheer, run around like a drunk/happy idiot, and THEN faint.

Mmmm-hm. That sounds about right.

(Oh, and I just remembered. Several chapters ago, Drew mentioned Delia's scrambled eyes. I seriously, SERIOUSLY hope he meant eggs...)

And... MORE CONTESTSHIPPING! Yay! Drew's hands are warm! And they're giving Dawn diabetes 'cause they're so sweeeeeeeet! *squeals* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 11 . 12/12/2015

*sobs*

No... no, I can't... I just CAN'T...

*sobs more*

NO! NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T CRY! Chili, Cress, Candice, other people with C-names... NO! PLEASE DON'T CRY! I swear they aren't dead, YOU'LL BE OKAY! Just don't cry!

Oh, Mew, I can only /imagine/ Misty's sisters' reactions. And Trip's poor mother...

UGH. LIFE.

I HATE LIFE.

NO... I hate death. WHATEVER.

My favorite side characters are in a bottomless pit of grief right now! I HATE LIFE.

Lu, you are EVIL.

...though that one bit of humor was good. About whether May and Drew's kids will have green hair... XD Makes me look forward even more to TAC III.

...oh, that reminds me of the horrible, awful, cruel, evil cliffy you left us on the latest chapter of TAC II... *tries to block it out of my brain* *fails miserably*

*is in a sobbing mess* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ChocoChipKitty chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
ContestShipping! ContestShipping! CONTESSSSSTTTTTSHIPPINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And YOUR TITLE FOR THIS CHAPTER IS AMAZING. Gary foresees the future, guys! Help! One of the world's biggest egotists has now become a Fortune Teller! Now he's gonna foresee everyone's future failures and TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IT! HEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPP! THE WORLD IS GONNA EEEENNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddd... ... ...
...Er.

Maybe I should hold off on the caps lock for now.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
POKESHIPPING

CONTESTSHIPPING

ALL THE SHIPPINGS

SHIPPING IS LIFE

Annnndddd ermagersh the PLAN! THE PLAN! Here is where we discover the crazy event that will lead our favorite characters on an enormous, ridiculous, dangerous adventure across the wilderness and, rather than away from evil, DIRECTLY INTO IT.

...I love this fanfic! :D :D :D

Also, Barry.

Just... Barry.

"Dad! Thank Arceus you're here! Now I can definitely die!"
ChocoChipKitty chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ChocoChipKitty chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
End of Part I: The Gathering

Oooohhh... it sounds so SPOOKY... *hides under a blanket* SPOOKINESS IS HAPPENING!

Hey, you know that ghost girl in Pokemon XY and ORAS?

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

SPOOOOOKINESS...

Okay, I'm going to try to be serious now. Shamouti prophecy... that thing always confused me. So he's the Chosen One and he has these special powers and - PSYCH! No special powers. Just put the orbs back in their places and you'll be hailed as a hero and - PSYCH! He saved the world, and for what? A little island village thinks he's cool. Anyway, now that he's the Chosen One he'll be special for life and - PSYCH! Naw, he's still just an ordinary kid.

Don't get me wrong! It was a GREAT movie! And it had PokeShipping(YAAAAYYY)! But I was a little mad over the fact that he was only the "Chosen One" for about a day's worth of time in the Pokeverse, AKA a little over an hour.

Sooo YAY! Now you've made this Chosen One fiasco mean something MORE.

Oh, and here we've got Leaf as another one of those pessimistic/awesome characters! Yay!

Gary and Leaf are like two peas in a pod... :)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
FINALLY!

Drew is smart, guys. Listen to Drew. He's a cynic, but he is SMART.

Every story's got one or two of those, you know? They're vital to the other characters, because they're smart and quick-witted, and they can always see the flaws in plans. They have realistic views; pessimistically so, which puts off the other characters sometimes, but they're essential.

Ugh, what am I doing now? I'm describing to you something you already know! Ah! Sorry! I beg of you, O Queen of All Writers and the Fanfiction World and Lover of All Things Pokemon, FORGIVE ME! WAAHHH!

...now I'm going off on a ridiculous tangent.

Errrr... I'm going to stop before this review gets any worse.
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »