Reviews for The Ash Connection
ChocoChipKitty chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Max is a cutie pie.

I love Max.

And NUUU POOR DELIA! I know there's a big age difference, but I kinda ship her with Professor Oak. And anyway, their friendship in itself is cute. It makes me glad that they have each other or they'd get REALLY lonely when Ash and Gary are away...

*remembers Max and squeals* SUCH A CUTIE-PIE!

Anyway...

Then we have Ash, so lovable and dense. "Hi guys! I don't even really know that another gender /exists/, so I'm going to comment on the talk of relationships anyway, and make everything awkward. Sound good?"

And THE CONTESTSHIPPING! You know, this fanfiction was actually the ENTIRE REASON ContestShipping became my OTP. :D
ChocoChipKitty chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
You know, I absolutely love how you include all of those wee little minor characters... Barry specifically. XD He's like the comic relief throughout the whole ordeal that follows, and he never fails to make me laugh.

That brings up another point... YOU ARE AMAZING. I mean, I'll probably say this a lot, but everything you do is amazing. And the way you slip humor, whether obvious or subtle, into your chapters is perfect-o! :D

And poor Steven. You gotta remember, bro, these are your homies! (Wallace probably secretly holds a tiny grudge that you avoid him so much, actually.) WE REALLY NEED YOU, STEVEN. AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO BE WITH CYNTHIA AND HAVE ADORABLY SAPPY SHIPPY MOMENTS.

(I ship Cynthia and Steven so hard, in case you couldn't infer. ;3)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
"Good to see you're not burnt to a crisp."

THAT WAS TOO GOOD!

I gotta say, you write Gary's lines exceptionally well. XD His comments never fail to make me laugh. (Usually because of how true they are!)

As for what's going on in the story... NUUUUU! Poor wittle Misty! And Misty's sisters! NUUUUUUUU!

And Daisy's comment, too, how Misty will never get a boyfriend - well, either she won't get a boyfriend, or she'll get a boyfriend who's too dense to usually notice a girl's looks and sweet enough to see past them. *cough*Ash*coughcoughcough*
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I've decided to go through and review ALL of your chapters!

Because you're amazing, and wonderful, and your writing is beautiful. You deserve every compliment you have ever been given, and guess what? I'm here to give you more.

Lu, you are my role model as a writer. Everything about this story, from managing the enormous cast of characters, to creating an entirely new alternative plot for the Meloetta fiasco in BW, was a feat in itself; and you wove together a story unlike any other in the Pokemon fandom.

Thanks for being awesome, and giving EVERY Pokemon fan a reason to stay up all night reading!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
I just realized that Domino called Drew "May Maple's boyfriend" when she was talking to Giovanni. XD Even Team Rocket ships it!
jasperlives chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
I have no words to describe this story...I could always say that it was awesoms but then, it won't be enough. Heck, im pretty sure it wont be enough even if I mention every single synonyme of awesome that ever existed...
The best part was that, each and every character had some sort of a backstory, and then when they all came together, it helped them to form an amazing bond among themselves...its a beautiful creation, and the ending was epic. Not exactly a happily ever after, but still a good one, just the kind I like. Though im not a fanfic rater, I WOULD STILL LIKE TO GIVE THIS FANFIC, A
9.5 OUT OF 10.
(Probably the best pokefic ive ever read)
Wolfslick chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Oh snap! Nice twist to the story! It's all starting to come together!
Intensity215 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Okay so I read this story a while ago for the first time and I've re-read it once after that. I just opened the story again for the third time and the foreword at the beginning of the very first chapter put the biggest smile on my face. I don't know if I just skipped over the first two times, but I'd love to thank you for writing this wonderful story. I love to read Pokemon five that capture the essence of all of the characters as they are in the anime and build on them so they can become the characters they were meant to be. This is really one of my favorite stories, so thanks again.
Guitar Amateur chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
The youngest of the water sisters, the youngest of Norman's family... if they weren't in completely different regions I'd have connected them. As is, their best connection is through Ash.
Oops, he did it again.
EllaDeWriter chapter 33 . 6/6/2015
This story was a rollercoaster of emotions, and that's what made it fantastical. You weren't perfect, as nobody is, but your story has really been a fun ride. Thanks for sharing, and Keep Writing!
EllaDeWriter chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
I am listening to a Sim Gretina song/remix/whatever about Mewtwo while reading this story.

Irony, folks. You gotta acknowledge it where acknowledgment is due.
currents chapter 33 . 6/2/2015
Wow, this was just incredible. I have never read a better Pokemon fanfiction. Your character development, your plot, and your style were so excellent. I don't think I noticed a single grammar or spelling mistake. This was truly a culmination of love and labor and it really shows. You are an incredible writer and you should feel very proud of this work.
Hi chapter 20 . 4/27/2015
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/23/2015
to say your story is good would be an huge understatement. I've cleared semesters with lesser hard work than what you have put here. just, excellent. hope the writer in you lives forever.
pokemon chapter 33 . 4/13/2015