Reviews for The Ash Connection
bsjguru chapter 33 . 10/25/2014
I hate you. I truly, truly hate you and everything you stand. I just spent more time than i should have reading this... utter piece of wondrous decadence. This story was one of the best pokemon fanfictions I have ever had the immense pleasure of reading. It was cliche'd at times, events falling just a Little too perfectly into place, but that does fit with the general story-telling of the pokemon anime, so i suppose i cant fault you for it too much. The characters were all portrayed very accurately to their anime/manga counterparts, and the relationships you led them into all felt very natural, except for perhaps the Paul/Dawn pairing. But even that was only slightly farfetch'd(ha), and on the whole, i greatly enjoyed every word (and about 2 days reading time) of this story and look forward to reading its sequel.
Lauren-Shauny chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
I have read every chapter and I really love this story and I loved the mix of romance drama.
PokeKid 25 chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
Annnnnd finish I truly think it is one of the best pokemon story I have ever read! In fact, for the past 5 days, I did nothing but eat, sleep and sit on my bed like a potato reading Ash Connection. I love how you utilize all the main characters introduced in the Pokemon series and added so much dept to them that the anime couldn't. The characters' development was downright perfect, from each family's relationship to their love life. Even though I didn't like a particular character based on the anime at first, through reading your story they began to grew on me. And I specifically love how every story told is somehow connected to each other, like the 16 trainers' friendship were all meant to be. Even the little inside jokes like jelly filled doughnuts is what makes your story feel more meaningful to us all time pokemon fans, so I would like to say thank you for your hard work and dedication to this story. It makes me feel so happy to be a part of the Pokemon fandom. And I'll be sure to join the ride for your sequel!
PolarDawn chapter 33 . 10/21/2014
This is such a fantastic work of art. I can hardly believe it. Probably one of the top ten stories in the Pokemon archive. At least, one of the best I have read. I started this three days ago with high hopes, and I'm very happy to say that it lived up to everything I asked of it. Be proud. I'm going to get to work on the sequel now, and you can be sure that you will have my complete support in writing it. See you soon!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
This is... insanely, wondrously, miraculously incredimagnifisupercalifragilisticexpialidocious. That's like, the original Mary Poppins word but BETTER. Not only do you have an amazing plot, your use of grammar and spelling is awesome, and you truly bring out the characters' personalities. Thank you SO MUCH for this fanfic... and for making it long enough that I don't finish it super quickly. I pulled quite a few consecutive all-nighters reading this.
((And also, I'm writing a fan fiction about Ash and co. that I hope you'd be interested in. It's called "The Ash Conspiracy: Down in Flames".))
HIGH FIVE FIST BUMB THUNDERBOLT ON YOUR AMAZING JOB! PIKACHU WOULD BE PROUD! I HAVE A CRUSH ON GARY! Oh heck did I just SAY that?!
Avatar Rikki chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
This was so good. I started reading this yesterday, but have been reading it non-stop for the past 9 hours. It was written beautifully, the plot was suspenseful and excellent. It was just...uhsdkjhjds. See, I can't even perform coherent sentences it was so good!
Bulbajer chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
I know you get a lot of these, but I just have to say: incredible. I've read a lot of fanfiction, but this tops them all. The only thing stopping me from immediately continuing to read the sequel is the homework I've accumulated over three full days of reading.
pikagurl23 chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
Another beautifully written chapter. The way you capture everyone's emotions is so mind-blowingly perfect and the end was the best of all. I felt like there was real closure to the story and you ended it on the perfect note. I almost felt like I finished reading a novel. Brilliant job and I look forward to your sequel.
pikagurl23 chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
This chapter is brilliantly put together and ingeniously written, especially with all the wonderful transitions. I'm sure it wasn't easy, but it was an amazing read and came out wonderfully. Great job.
We'reAllMad chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
loved the interesting plot and characters, looking forward to the sequel!
28nstillkicking chapter 33 . 9/12/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this masterpiece.

The pre-comatose chapter (31) was superbly written.

10/10
pikagurl23 chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
This story is brilliantly written and I sincerely applaud you for being able to keep track of so many characters at once without inadvertently leaving anyone out (a major difficulty for many writers). You've fleshed out the plot flawlessly and keep the readers wanting more. I will have to hurry and read the rest of this so I can advance to your sequel. Again, amazing job.
Anejve chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
(Okay, since I already reviewed the last chapter, I'm going to review the story via this chapter...)

This is the second time I've read this fanfic, and I can't believe I hadn't added it to my favorites yet! But now I did, so no harm done... :P
I really loved this story, and I have lots of respect for the way it turned out to be. How do you write every character and p.o.v. so fitting? I would've gone crazy after two or so chapters! And the plot! Dear Gods, the plot is so awesome! How do you come up with it? I hope the sequel will have such an awesome plot as well, hopefully (and if it is possible at all) better!

Forever Me
Doco56 chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
I would like to thank you so much for writing this. It is one of those rare fan fics that has a lot of content. All of that content being expertly written and then when the whole thing is over, you realise that it has touched your heart. This is one of those fan fics that I will always remember, and will come back to again. I loved this story, thank you so so much for it.
Makokam chapter 33 . 9/6/2014
So, are Ash and Misty still a point-five?

Anyway, this was not the wrap up I was hoping for, but I'm happy with it. Seeing Leaf and Gary together was definitely the highlight of this epilogue. I guess they just seemed the most... couple-y. Drew and May were cute, but it just didn't have the same effect.

The opening with Silver and Lyra was pretty good as well. I assume your promised sequel will have more of them?

Ash and Misty, as I've said before, was what I came to this fic for. I'm a little dissapointed that there was barely any of them, but it was pretty true to character so I can't be too bothered by it.

I liked seeing Lance being a little more open.

I'm not sure what else to say, and I don't feel like dwelling on it so I guess the review ends here.

Thanks for a great story and good luck with whatever you're writing now or write next.

Makokam out.