Reviews for The Ash Connection
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2021
Great writing for the title drop
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2021
Ash... Dense but not too dense, is he?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2021
Damn, lots of it going down
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2021
I love it
PakmanAzul chapter 33 . 5/12/2021
Just amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
Re-reading one of the best fanfics ever
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
Rereading this masterpiece. Binged it years ago so I couldn't review it properly.
Pokemaster06 chapter 33 . 4/13/2021
I read and I loved the entire thing! You have read every character perfectly, especially May and Harley because PeanutButter and erghm... Lingeries...
I am really impressed with Drew, Gary and Leaf's sass and comments and just how perfectly you have put them together. Kudos!
The Waterflower Sisters are always difficult to build a character on, since they have not got as much as screen time on the anime. But you have done a wonderful job with them.
Honestly I would love to talk about each and every character, you have so perfectly sketched, but I am afraid, I can't spend much time on that. My apologies. I had to hear the story all the while doing my homework. I hope you forgive me for that.
Another thing that I would love to learn from your story, is your way of writing. It's beautiful. I was drawn to the way you had placed each detail, so perfectly and at appropriate places. Littlest things such as how Winona did not around at once to look at Walace, but decied to see his reflection. I mean, the first chapter of the story has a way of trapping the reader. It is not as much as later in the story, but the first few chapters, tell just how much effort you have put into your writing. I honestly would love to get some tips from you.
If I get around to writing stories, I will definitely keep this in mind. Ash is nothing without his friends.
Danyele chapter 6 . 1/13/2021
I couldn’t stop reading before but I’m making myself do so now. This story is simply that good.
Very well written, good plot and very engaging. It has everything I could possibly need in a fanfic.
Please, never stop writing, you have a gift and know that you made me a very happy person. ;)
AgentBrian chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
And yeah, the humor was really well and generously placed.

And the shippings, oh, So many of them, and all were well balanced, too!

Poke (AshxMisty), Contest(DrewxMay), Ikari(PaulxDawn), Oldrival/Leafgreen(GaryxLeaf), Wishful(CilanxIris), LoliShota/DarkSteel(StevenxCynthia), Graceful(WallacexWinona), Curtain(ReggiexMaylene), Slight Penguin(KennyxDawn) Soulsilver(SilverxLyra), maybe ColdCoffee(PaulxBarry), Handyman(TraceyxDaisy), Luck (Brock x Lucy), slight KantoContest(HarleyxSolidad), slight Snowbell(ZoeyxCandice), etc.
And the majority of these are my favourites! Triple Whammy!
AgentBrian chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
I have read this multiple times, and it never ceases to amaze me. The rush to get to know what's gonna happen makes me miss a few lines of the stories, and when I reread it, it makes me swell with emotion. Like, when Ash was comatose (or was he? Maybe he was in surgery, dunno, gotta reread!) I totally missed Pikachu's reaction the first time. When I read it carefully, it made me cry for probs the first time in months, years maybe. "Heart-wrenching wails", wow. I can never say it enough, but this author deserves something good. FF should hold polls, or something, right?

I really loved the action, adventure, risks, raw emotion, nervousness related with teens, and the background study, though descriptive, gave a more than clear idea of this headcanon, and so I can easily say that this is the best anime verse headcanon. Frankly, Napaj is way better than Isshu, or whatever else is being posted nowadays.

Loved this story, You got a BIG Fan in me, Lu, really.

Glad to have read this story.
Celeste chapter 33 . 3/18/2020
I decided to reread this today because I suddenly have a lot of free time and I do not regret it at all. The first time I read this, i wasn't even in high school yet. I would always reread it because I was so excited for TAC II even though I didn't get the entire story. Now im (hopefully) going to college in a few months and its so weird to me. This story is still one of my absolute favorites and I still enjoyed rereading it even though its like my 20th time. Its so well-written, I love the flow, I love the characters and their backstories and how its connected to the actual series. Appreciated it a lot more now since i get the politics and i see all the foreshadowing. so yeah sorry for going off but thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Shiningpink chapter 19 . 1/7/2020
I was wondering when Looker would grace us with his appearance! This is amazing and I love it so much! This is grade S class fanfiction!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2019
Oh Arceus, this is really heating up! If it was socially acceptable at the moment, I'd be bouncing. I love the rotating PoVs and that Drew called it, and then everyone pieced it together.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Oh boy, whelp. I guess I'll be sticking around for a while because I am Intrigued.
1,075 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »