Reviews for The Ash Connection
Makokam chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I mean, really? You're going that route? Is that who you really believe is Ash's father? Or is this just for the sake of plot?

Anyway, I'm guessing they don't remember their first encounter with Mewtwo, despite Giovanni shaking off the mind wipe.

And I keep forgetting to ask. Where are Jessie and James? Shouldn't they be involved in this somehow? I mean, they're only Ash's professional stalkers.
Or where they written out of the show before this?

Makokam chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Well shit just got real.

And to continue what I was trying to say in my last review...
Why don't they all just move to the Oak lab? If nothing else it has more room. And the Pokemon could roam free...wish. Which would be more convenient should there be an attack. Maybe.

Anyway, it's an interesting theory and I assumed it was more revenge or simply getting a previous nuisance out of the way. Not eliminating the chosen one before starting a grand plan of world domination or whatever. It could be both though.

Oh. I thought Gary got an Evee? I don't recall seeing him with a Squirtel... But then I haven't watched the show in years, let alone regularly.

Still looking forward to seeing some AshxMisty romance. Or maybe a mass cat fight between Misty, May, Dawn, and Iris. That'd be hilarious.

Makokam chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
And now it all starts coming together.
Well, for those involved. We readers knew what was going down from the start.

I wonder what the media will make of this gathering. They have to find out about it sooner or why dont
Makokam chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
So...everyone is going to gather in pallet and then MewTwo will blow them all up with a massive psychic blast? Or something?
Well, I guess I'll just have to keep reading.

Can't wait for Ash to get a clue and something to happen with Misty.

madam-cipher chapter 33 . 8/15/2014
I literally stayed up all night to finish this fic, and may I just say: it's fantastic. :) Everyone was in character, right down to the developments of their respective relationships-which is fairly rare in Pokemon fics, considering the show's treatment of (potential) romance-the plot was riveting and the action scenes were well-written. Great job, and I can't wait to read the rest of your fics!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Attack his heart?
So, does this mean Dawn is next?

Well done by the way. Very well done. I think you've done a great job of balancing the ever growing cast and keeping things interesting.

Makokam chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Well, that wasn't suspicious at all.
And once again, i only remember like... half these people.
If I even should be able to remember them.
Anyway. Next chapter.

Makokam chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
This story came to me highly recomended.
So far, living up to expectations.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what Ash's circumstances are.
But this is an AshxMisty fic, yeah? So I think I'll be good.

inScense09 chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
Gosh I'm not sure what I should even write. I loved your story since I started reading the prologue. I was instantly hooked. I didn't think I would care about all these different characters that in the anime I never really thought much of besides Ash and company. You took me on an amazing journey with these 15 teens and I'm so glad I took interest in this story. You provided so much insight to each and every character presented...thank you for this adventure. Honestly this is one of the best Pokemon stories I've read in a while.
Arkham Wyntier chapter 33 . 8/5/2014
To Lu
I just finished reading your story, and it was truly good. Definitely one of the best from a FANFICTION site. Decent stories on this site awesome hard to find, but this was like reading a genuine novel. The Giovanni thing was...out there but I found it intriguing. I definitely await your sequel.
aznpandagrl chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
I just wanna know what is happening with leaf and lance it's like you're dangling it in front of me just out of my fingers
aznpandagrl chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
I feel like everyone but Tracey and Brock are going... I feel like this is sorta suspicious lol.
aznpandagrl chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Rival zoned is the golden word of the night. I love it. I love how subtle all the ships are put in amidst the plot. It's enough to keep me satisfied and the pace of the story is going great too.
I love how Leaf has so much say in everything then you have poor ash. I'm looking forward to some of her flashbacks when/if they come.
aznpandagrl chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
CALLED IT that's all I have to say
aznpandagrl chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Well snap leaf you are on fire! This has such a promising ad unpredictable plot!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »