Reviews for The Ash Connection
Kauris Azurai chapter 33 . 7/4/2014
Wow, this was an amazing ride. I don't know how you managed to have such a great story about Ash when he's barely in it... But you did, and it's amazing. Thank you.
Joey chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Great setup
JordanMax chapter 33 . 6/28/2014
I just loved this story. From start to finish I hinestly couldn't put it down. This is everything I could ever want in a story. Please tell me you are still writing the sequel to this because I really want more of this Fic, it was that awesome! Nice job
mochicocoa chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
Tbh, I was looking for a cheesy cliche high school au story to keep me going when I stumbled upon this gem. This was not what I expected at all, but it exceeded any expectations I had for a fic when I started reading this! This story is beautifully crafted and kept me on my toes and made me always always hungry for more. I couldn't bring myself to stop reading because this story is truly and wonderfully intriguing and all kinds of amazing.

The way you connected the characters and events are so clever and thought out well. The characters' interactions made me laugh (you are seriously so clever! There are so many lines in this that I just love and the sass is perfect!) and hurt, and despite having to juggle between so many characters all at once, you've managed to keep all their different personalities and traits! The way their relationships started and the development of them are nice to read. I'm honestly in awe!

Reading this was such an adventure, and I'm so glad I read this beautiful masterpiece! c:
thundertamer kasumi chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
I can't believe I was ignoring your story for months but now you could say that I am a big fan of your work. To be honest, I am avoiding your work not because I don't like the concept and all rather I am not just a fan of LeafxGary (I'm a burningleafshipper, teehee). I am really sorry.

But I'm glad I really did read your work. It was fantastic! It gave me different emotionsl: laughter, sadness, and etc. You hit the characterization of Ash and friends spot on. I liked how you slowly unfolded the relationship of the characters. You were able to make 'connection' in a very good detail even though in the anime, they never really met. When I started to read this, I just can't put it down because of the exciteness i feel for every chapter.

I was kinda hoping to know the 4th trainer from Pallet town but I've realized not everyone from pallet town should be involved. hahaha

so...if Pokemon will make a movie and it's just not for children: this would be a very good story and should be adapted into one.

Thank you for creating this fanfic. You have my respect. :)

P.S.
If ever you'll make a sequel for this, which I assume will be really hard, I hope to see the newest characters in.
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 6/17/2014
nice
PasserBy chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
best fanfic that i've ever read. can't wait for your next works. keep being great and wish you all the best. thankyou for making my time reading this worth it
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
are you still working on the sequel to this
DiscoShoesDon'tMakeIt chapter 33 . 5/24/2014
An excellent fic, well worth the long read. The characters are extremely balanced, which makes for a very accessible, very enjoyable read.
Midi-Arai chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
*sees Lolishotashipping*

OMG! YESSSSS! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! THE DREAM OF A AWESOME FANFICTION HAVING LOLISHOTASHIPPING IN IT!
jeannot1978 chapter 32 . 5/14/2014
I'm looking forward to the sequel. _
jeannot1978 chapter 33 . 5/14/2014
I'm glad that you have made Ash a little less dense. If you write a sequel, have Ash lose more of his density towards romance. He can start appreciating Misty more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
LOVED THIS STORY...PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL
Guest chapter 33 . 4/18/2014
Ash didn't even do anything... He just... stuck around for the whole thing except a the end... Then why list him as one of the main characters? Iris's role was much better than Ash's role in the fic... He was even silent throughout the whole fic and didn't play any part in important decisions. You gave the other characters importance but you did it at the cost of taking away Ash's importance...
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
well the story was really good i wish the sequel was up but seeing how you havent been on the site in while its probably a lot down the road if you decide to do so .if at all it your choice though i felt the story did have enough to be explore and had a few loose end to tie up .
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »