Reviews for The Ash Connection
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 33 . 4/12/2014
well the story was really good i wish the sequel was up but seeing how you havent been on the site in while its probably a lot down the road if you decide to do so .if at all it your choice though i felt the story did have enough to be explore and had a few loose end to tie up .
Guest chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
HOLY MOTHER OF STORIES. THIS. IS. THE. BEST. STORY. EVER. I have read so many stories from fanfiction and this is my all time favorite. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story. This has even topped most of the books I've read. I'm pretty sure you could turn this into a book, or write a new story of your own. This has been one of the most amazing reads of my life and I can't wait to see what you create next. Also, in all honesty if you wanted to, you could easly become a published author. I can tell you have what it takes. Can't wait to see what's next,
Mae
P. S. Don't know if this was intentional or not but the part about Luke wanting to write a story about the adventure under the name 'Lu', which just so happens to be your account name, was a nice touch. Loved your story.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this is gonna be a long ride but. i think i'm ready
Aminti chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
It tends to be a good sign when you're reading a story and you suddenly find it's 1am. It's also a bit of a rare thing these days - good epic stories are far too rare these days. I'm glad I found one, though. :)

The character development is what made this story so enjoyable to read. Sure, there's a well-constructed and logical plot present, but it is far more about the journey that the group went through, as well as a surprisingly good (and interesting) expanding of the G-men and the champions, which I haven't seen done before. Then again, I usually hang out in the Potter fandom, so perhaps it's just lack of exposure. Regardless, you crafted a realistic and excellent world, and I'll join the chorus of people who would like a sequel, even if it's a very lighthearted one.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
It was brilliant! I've finally read the whole thing and I loved it.
kaktus0-0 chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
I am dead. this story has officially ended me. I LOVED IT. HOLY SHIT. YOU ARE BRILLIANT. THIS IS THE BEST POKEMON FANFICTION I HAVE FOUND YET TO THIS DAY. YOUR TUMBLR IS WHAT RESURRECTED MY LOVE FOR CONTESTSHIPPING AND FANFICTION AND YOU HAVE NOT FAILED. WOW. I absolutely loved how this was written so romance wasn't the main point of the story (so many fics are centralized around romance, mine included...argh..). The action was intense! I stayed up until almost 5 AM reading this; then I decided to finish it off this morning. Nonetheless, BRAVO! You are a splendid writer (and that's what does it for me in fics) and although the chapters were really long (and packed with drama!), they kept me invested; it is extremely difficult for me to get hooked on a work this long-but you did it! I'm following you and I hope you continue to write; I'm really looking forward to what you churn out next!
-kaktus
Guest chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
Omg if ash dies I think I'm gonna die!
Chupika795 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
its going to take me really long to finnish reading this story ...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
I can't stop reading this.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Gods this is phenomenal .
Deathagramyuri chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
This is fantastic!
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I can't remember if I ever actually reviewed this story, but here goes:

The statement at the beginning about: Dedicated to the fans Who have stuck with the series from 1997 to 2013 this is for those who still believe in Ash. Everytime I think of that phrase It makes me so happy, such a wonderful feeling.

For the actual story, It's truly awesome in so many ways. The characters and their characterization throughout, the twist of Misty's explanation of the Ash connection, your ability to juggle all the characters and changes in setting and time, just so many things I can't put into words. I can't wait for when you start working on a sequel because I'm truly curious as to what it will be about 0_0

The only thing that didn't happen that I would have liked to have seen is Mewtwo getting to talk to Ash after the whole thing. Not a big deal really but it would've been interesting to hear what Mewtwo had to say to Ash. That and maybe something about Aura, but eh. By the way if you happen to see this review then I was wondering why you didn't have Mewtwo talk to Ash afterwards, any particular reason? If not no biggy just curious.

Awesome awesome work! Keep up the amazingness!
Norad2 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
So I'm rereading this story, and dang it, I can't get over how well the massive tangled knot of characters interact so well with each other, and as a side note, how crisply (that's the best way I can describe it) you write a story in general, never allowing it to become cluttered or rushed or unclear. This is the kind of story the anime writers wish they were allowed to create.
ElizabethBathog chapter 33 . 2/27/2014
Wow awesome! I will be reading the sequel! Great work on this!
Sage Striaton chapter 33 . 2/24/2014
Ohhh this fanfiction is cuty! Especially the final part of the last charpter...so fluffy and sweet!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »