Reviews for The Ash Connection
cosette141 chapter 7 . 3/20/2019
Yesssssssssssssss! I was waiting to review until the end but YESSSS that’s all I have to say xD
lumiose chapter 33 . 11/24/2018
I'm floored by how satisfying this was. I've been a Pokémon fan for years and will sometimes peruse FFN to sate these random bursts of nostalgia I get from time to time. I'm glad I finally decided to give TAC a go! To read about all my favorite characters (and shippings) in one place (well, many places), on one grand adventure...Wow.

From the bottom of my heart - thank you, Lu.
SpaceAutumn chapter 17 . 10/22/2018
Ha! I knew it! I knew Ash knows he's the chosen one! I mean after everything he has done, it's sort of irrefutable at this point. He really can't say he isn't, especially not after the whole thing with Arceus.
HopeIsAnIllusion chapter 15 . 10/16/2018
That’s interesting. Why switch Red with Silver?
Katz4 chapter 33 . 10/12/2018
All these years later and this story still holds up as one of the most remarkable things I have ever read.

Thank you Lu. I hope your doing well
thelittlepandagirl chapter 33 . 10/7/2018
This was such an epic adventure. I didn't watch the later seasons of Pokemon so I wasn't familiar with all the characters but you made me fall in love with each and every one of them.
Conan.212 chapter 33 . 8/12/2018
Okay to be honest this story was for me impressive on one side and disappointing on the other.
Its a shame that we have never a real showdown between Ash and his father and he still didnt know anything about his second son.

And I think this story has really to much charcaters. You split the spotlight between all chracters and with so many is it to much for me.

This story has official Ash and Misty as part of the main characters and advenutre/romance. I see the adventure but the romance also the romance between Ash and Misty is pretty low and weak.

I mean the ending for Ash and Misty makes me more sad then happy. Ash isnt such a idiot,he knows the difference between a female friend ( girl friend) and a "girlfriend".
Conan.212 chapter 7 . 8/9/2018
DAMM DAM DAAAA The good old "Giovanni is Ashs Daddy" plot :)
Conan.212 chapter 6 . 8/8/2018
Its a shame.
Peoples like Barry and Paul are on Ash list but not Angie._.
Skarloeyisyoung chapter 6 . 7/28/2018
Nando might have to be here he and ash met quite a few times also Georgia and burgandy
ochazuke chapter 33 . 5/31/2018
Wow, that was a wild ride!

Finally had a peaceful opportunity to finish reading this story. Took literally years to do that but I had a great time (re-)reading it, thank you for the great time! This is indeed a super enjoyable treat for the pokemon anime fans. Hope many people read (and re-read) this exciting adventure...

It's hard to choose one favorite moment, I really loved the whole journey and its conclusion. Special kudos for the incredible cast management, there were so many characters together but still you found a way to everyone shine and have great interactions with each other, hahaha.

I think last time I left a review I was bugged about Leaf's development and ah, I do love how it ended up going and I really hope to see her again in your future stories too. :)

Looking forward to reading part II now. Heard you are already writing more stories related to this universe, wish you good luck, lots of inspiration and support to continue your work.

Cheers!
Aira chapter 33 . 5/25/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I stayed up until 4:30am to finish this and i have to leave for work in 3 hours but i have no regrets whatsoever this is such an amazing story! I couldn't look away, right from the first chapter! I don't even ship pokeshipping so this was an enormous surprise for me - normally any hint of it has me immediately turned off from a story, but the whole plot was so engaging that I didn't even mind! thank you so much for writing this!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 33 . 3/24/2018
So this was great. Seeing all the connections was really fun, and you integrated anime canon with the game beautifully. And like oh my goodness, you handled a MASSIVE cast. Kudos to that feat!
Aqua Aquana chapter 7 . 2/11/2018
That's ryt! The minute I typed out the comment and read the next sentence voila enter mewtwo by ash
Aqua Aquana chapter 7 . 2/11/2018
Wait! Is it mew two? cuz when leaf was recalling all the incidents relating ash and legendaries there was no mention of mewtwo
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »