Reviews for The Ash Connection
PinkCamellia chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Once again, an awesome action packed chapter!

I love Leaf's intro scene - one in and so many questions! Being a member of the G-Men is so awesome! I love that she found the picture of Ash, Misty and Brock in the remains of the Cerulean Gym. I'm hoping that we'll get to see Leaf give it back to Misty.

I'm so happy to see Ash and Misty reunited. I love that you made Ash a hugger - it's so cute! I really think he is one but the anime just doesn't show it.

"It's always cool to have a good friend." Oh, Ash! He just doesn't change. Once again I love the Handymanshipping!

Drew meeting May's family was great! I love the whole dynamic. And protective!Norman was fabulous!

The Ash-Misty video phone call to Brock was one of my favorite parts of the chapter! It's something I totally see them doing together as a couple:)

Lance's visit was so dramatic! I especially loved the part where he said that Misty was specifically targeted and Ash moved closer as to protect her! Very sweet.

Finally, the attack on the Petalburg gym! Wow! I've never been into the technicalities of Pokemon battling, but you did a great job! And Drew protecting the Maple siblings! Too awesome!
PinkCamellia chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This was such an awesome action-packed chapter! So much happened and it was spectacular!

May being sneaky and inviting Drew to her house for Christmas was great! Ash returning home and wiping out on front of Gary... Twice... That got a good laugh out of me! And the reunion scene at the Ketchums! Oh my goodness. It's the reunion I want at the end of each of Ash's journeys!

I loved that you touched on Handymanshipping! I liked how you captured Misty's thoughts on it! I also love the Misty-Tracey friendship too.

And the explosion! I think you built up to it really well with Misty locking up the gym and all the eerieness of no one being on the streets. That just screams bad omen, doesn't it?

I also liked how Ash found out... Going to watch a Christmas special and finding out your best friends gym caught fire... So dramatic!

Great job with this one!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So I read this story almost non-stop over the course of a few days last week (seriously on my breaks at work I was eating and reading on my phone simultaneously!)... To say that I am amazed by it is a total understatement! I don't normally get too emotionally invested (too being the key word hehe) in fanfics but you took me on quite the emotional rollercoster with this one! You brought so many things full circle... I can't even imagine how much planning that took! All the back stories... Just wow! And you included so many characters! And they're all in perfect character!

There's so much I love about this story. So much that I'm going to re-read and this time review each chapter to let you know what I think about it!:)

The prologue was great! The intro scene with Giovonni and the mysterious pokemon was very well written. And Ash's dreams! What a connection. I loved that you captured the Ash-Cilan-Iris dynamic so well. And being the long-term, dedicated Pokeshipper that I am, I loved Iris's sly comments about Misty! This was awesome!
Max Saturday burns toasters chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
*Growls at author for putting Ash in a coma* really likeing this story
The Young Detective chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
First of all, good were too many characters but you managed everything well.I have one thing to criticize should have been a bit more conscious while bringing in Hindi between Iris and did you use the language?And there were some errors in it.I know it pretty well being a person who speaks the language please check before updating next all, very this up.
Ready to fly chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Another great chapter :) so was that ash's coma dream? It was interesting to see all of the interactions with his friends it was nice :) can't wait for the next chapter.
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Omg this was so good I got so emotional this was so adorable with all the memories of all ashes friends along the way and ooooo it was good keep up the good work and I can't wait for your next 2 chapters but I'm sorta sad the story's ending but otherwise then that I hope you keep making more stories because I can't wait to read the all so keep up the good work!
Fprmr1 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Ah, I think that really brought it all together. I really love this chapter :3. Can't wait for the last two chapters!
videogamenerd101 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
[In any case, Ash couldn't exactly remember what had happened or who had run into who.] This should be "…who had run into whom."

[He saw Taillow soaring above, and he lifted his arm, allowing the Flying-type the perch itself on him.] This should be "…Flying-type to perch…"

[Sparky climbed onto Ritchie's shoulders, and the Frodomar trainer watch Ash's Pikachu nuzzle his trainer for a few seconds before rising to his feet.] "watch" should be "watched".

[Ritchie offered Ash one last warm smiled before turning to exit that stadium.] "smiled" should be "smile".

[His hands were stuff into his pockets, and he was turned to the side.] "stuff" should be "stuffed".

I really, really liked the whole memories thing Ash went through. It was so nice to see all the friends he made along the way in his memories from Trip all the way to Gary and Leaf and his mom. It was really sweet. :) I wonder why Mewtwo was there at the end. I have a feeling it will play a role in the next chapter somehow.

Can't wait for the next update!
ruggler354 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
This was really cool. I like how all Ash's memories seemed to flow into each other, just like a dream. A really good job and I can't imagine the effort it took, so well done
Ky111 chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Interesting chapter, until the next one.
Moonstone blaze chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Aww I knew it that it was Mewtwo, I wonder how he helped Ash though. I hope that won't be the last time I see Mewtwo. I'll be so sad :(
JustAnotherFrivolousPseudonym chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Man, I love this story!

The flashbacks were amazing! All of them displayed the relationship between all of them perfectly.
But I wanna see him hear Misty talk to him in his sleep. And you haven't included that yet... Maybe he's going to fall asleep again?

Any way you write it it'll be awesome. You always have a positive vote from me!

Best wishes and good luck on your next chapters!

JustAnotherFrivolousPseudonym
CSP chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
I see you typed Ritchie's name wrong once, but that's fine cause he's STUPIIIIIIID
Also, why is it Special III? Did I miss something?
All in all, amazing chapter!
L.X.ie chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
I loved that. I honestly did. I loved how you just connected all of them together in one... hallucinating dream :3
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »